The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
02-24-2012 03:15 PM
126 ... 3456
tools
    Pop the image url inside image tags dizzymaker.

(Load up your image in the browser and just copy the url. :)

[img.]http://www.imageurlhere[/img.]

Remove the dots though. :)
    01-24-2012 09:02 AM
    01-24-2012 10:07 AM
    Would you be able to do mine on wallpaper 3, but replace the black Xbox with the Halo Reach console?

My gamertag is AlpineStars1Z
    01-27-2012 05:28 PM

There we go alpinestarz1Z, hope i have the right console LOL. :D

Sorry about the delay, you must have requested it after i went to bed. :D
    Last edited by TheWeeBear; 01-28-2012 at 07:26 AM.
    alpinestars1z likes this.
    01-28-2012 02:57 AM
    There we go alpinestarz1Z, hope i have the right consoloe LOL. :D

Sorry about the delay, you must have requested it after i went to bed. :D
    No worries, I actually expected it to take longer lol.

Thanks a lot, it looks perfect! :D
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    01-28-2012 03:35 AM
    Great, thanks alpinestars1Z :)
    01-28-2012 03:36 AM
    Hey WeeBear, if you're still doing this I'd like to request a wallpaper. If you are, great. If not, no worries. Just came back to windows phone and saw this thread.

My gamertag is Wells Man Fu and I like picture number 3.
    02-17-2012 03:48 AM

Welcome back, and there you go wellsmanfu. :)
    02-17-2012 03:59 AM
    Thank you weebear! It came our great!
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-17-2012 08:35 AM
    Great, you're very welcome wellsmanfu. :)
    02-17-2012 08:38 AM
    I don't mean to storm or anything, but shouldn't the wallpaper reflect the Metro look?
    I've made my own and just wanted to share and see if you would want to use this template instead.

Wallpaper:

*REMOVED BECAUSE MY WALLPAPER WAS SO PRETTY HE RIPPED IT OFF*

How it looks on the phone:

*REMOVED BECAUSE MY WALLPAPER WAS SO PRETTY HE RIPPED IT OFF*

(sorry about the quality just used an iPod touch.. thats now barely used because of zune on my wp)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously?! Wow, after sharing my own wallpaper and suggest to use my template, you just "borrow" (more like "steal") a few elements from it and whip up your own?! Geez, the least you could do is hit the thanks button or something. You said mine looked great, you explained you can't strike a pose. I replied saying I did use another method and didn't mention where I got the source in public because I was going to send you my template so you can improve your amateur-ish wallpapers that aren't even pleasing to look at. Then you said you'll stick to your usual method. Then I had attachment problems with 504 server error, and a couple hours later you tell the world how you magically came up with new styles that resembles a few of my suggestions. I posted my one before you had your ugh versions. I waited for a week to see if someone would even notice it, but no. And I thought WPCentral is the best windows phone general forum, but alas, not even super moderators give enough sh!t to newbies like me.

P.S. HA! You should've known first that copyrighted items bought from avatar marketplace can't be used to render avatar poses. That's what you get for taking credit from other peoples ideas.

P.P.S. I'll admit it, your templates are the worst I've seen. Seriously, a childs imagination is more dynamic that those poorly edited pitcures you call wallpaper. Yours is so low res, it doesn't look sharp enough even though its resolution is = WP's screen. Perhaps, you should've read the book "(your photo-editing software) for Noobs", if only one existed, you'd be the first person to get one.

P.P.P.S. Really, it was no big deal at first, but then people here are blinded by your super moderatorsty that they have so much respect for you because you spend all your life here posting shenanigans that will come and pass, and most people wouldn't even care about, they don't even see newbies like me anymore. So I figured that it was time for me to stand up and speak my mind.

Banned or not banned. I don't give a sh!t
    Last edited by travis_valkyrie; 02-24-2012 at 07:05 AM. Reason: I just registered here like a month ago, and I've had enough of it already. I would delete my account here if I could.
    02-18-2012 04:11 PM
    Looks great travis_valkyrie.

As far as I know I can't access anyones animated avatar in the avatar editor, or did you do it another using another method ? :)
    02-18-2012 04:21 PM
    I did use something, but its got pre-rendered poses so I can't really do a customized posed.
    02-18-2012 04:51 PM
    No problem, I'll just stick to the usual method then travis_valkyrie. :)
    02-18-2012 04:57 PM
    I would attach my template here as a zip including the fonts (Segoe WP) but I can't seem to attach files atm.
    02-19-2012 03:07 AM
    Ok I managed to get some avatar poses, so we now have an extra 6 wallpapers featuring them posing and a much larger avatar.

Always nice to have a few more choices. :)

Request A Personalised XBox Live Windows Phone Wallpaper
    02-19-2012 05:13 AM
    My GF loves my screen but is a big Gears of War fan.

Would it be asking too much to do #3 with the gears console? Or some other Gears background?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Her Gamertag is LittleAndyMoFo

Thanks if you can WeeBear
    02-19-2012 05:51 PM

There you go cordkc, sorry about the delay, you must have requested after I retired for the evening. :lol:

Hope I have the right console. :)
    02-20-2012 06:48 AM
    @TheWeeBear:

LOVE the new additions!!

If you have time, would you mind making a couple of new ones based on the new designs? My favorites are Tada! and Disco.

I can then alternate between those and the others you have made for me.

Thanks!

GT: Streak Leader
    02-22-2012 05:58 PM

That was perfect timing there Streak Leader, another minute and I was in my bed. :D

There we go, hope I have the right avatar for you. :)
    Streak Leader likes this.
    02-22-2012 06:11 PM
    Thank you VERY much, sir!!
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-22-2012 09:52 PM
    You're most welcome Streak Leader. :)
    Last edited by TheWeeBear; 02-23-2012 at 06:50 AM.
    02-23-2012 02:40 AM
    OMG , OMG , OMG!! AWSOME!!

I want a Number 7 ON THE GROWN PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR!!!

lol please :)

PS: i hope you dont mind but i posted a link to this thread in Customizing your WP: in case you haven't noticed
    02-23-2012 05:50 PM

Now before you moan at me Se1fcr3ation, your avatar is wearing a top that isn't licenced for printing so it is automatically replaced by a generic blue xbox top by default.

The renderer will replace tops or clothing that aren't licenced for print.

If you'd like to change the top to something else I'll redo it for you, no problem just let me know.

A default top should be fine I guess. :)
    selfcreation likes this.
    02-24-2012 02:57 AM
    Click to view quoted image

Now before you moan at me Se1fcr3ation, your avatar is wearing a top that isn't licenced for printing so it is automatically replaced by a generic blue xbox top by default.

The renderer will replace tops or clothing that aren't licenced for print.

If you'd like to change the top to something else I'll redo it for you, no problem just let me know.

A default top should be fine I guess. :)
    yeah cause i PAID for my TOP that's probably why you cant get it out.. ah well :(

but it still looks great :D :D thanks again!!!
    02-24-2012 03:12 PM
126 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD