Let's face facts. Can you wait till Windows Phone 8

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Can I wait? Absolutely. Like one of the first posters mentioned I don't currently feel like anything is lacking. Wanting the latest hardware just for the sake of having it when the OS performs quite well on what it has is simply gadget envy rather than a necessity IMHO.

Totally agree. The OS works well. Metro is still new. There really isn't a need for a major revision or GUI overall.

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Why are techies all about phone specs? Do you upgrade your PC's CPU when the new Intel Sandy Bridge or AMD Bulldozer FX comes out do you do the same thing with video cards, memory, SSD's etc my guess is probably not if it works it works samething for cellphones if it does the job then no need to upgrade.

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm a gamer, so I'm always upgrading. On a phone I just care about what works and what a te apps I new. Wi does phone is feeling like a perpetual google beta at this point. Always looking for the next revision. I can't deal with that.

So no. I can't wait. I upgrade windows when I buy a new computer so that's not a factor. My smartphone purchase has nothing to do with what pc OS or game console I own.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Always? Really? Even still, I have doubts that's the norm for most gamers and it's definitely not a requirement to be considered a gamer.

Yes I'm always upgrading some type of equipment. I have 5 PCs.

Video or sound cards. Better monitor or headset. Network cards. Game pads (Nostromo) and keyboards/mice. I'm talking about pc gaming not consoles, and I generally prefer to play at a solid 60fps and multi box in MMORPG games as well so I'm constantly upgrading equipment.

The wp7 keyboard is worse these days for accuracy, so consider yourself lucky ;-)

Don't worry I have one too :)

6c0befb3-6e38-27b1.jpg

It's not a requirement to being a gamer. It's a requirement to play fps and PVP games competitively and to have a top notch experience doing so. I didn't say it was required. I said it is what I do and stated the reason for it.

Nice go there, buddy.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz