How do you carry your device?

Allthisforwhat

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
when walking etc/ left front pocket. nothing else in it. Keys and coins in right pocket. My new car has built in bluetooth and there is a nice little receptacle for the phone and the in car charger. Both are well away from the coffee cup holder.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
314JBP2rP3L.jpg

Get some style fellas >=D

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
when walking etc/ left front pocket. nothing else in it. Keys and coins in right pocket. My new car has built in bluetooth and there is a nice little receptacle for the phone and the in car charger. Both are well away from the coffee cup holder.
I carry mine exactly the same way.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
At work I carry it in the top shirt pocket of my scrubs. Occasionally I'll place into one of the cargo pockets. When at home I always wear some type of cargo pocket pants or a shirt with a pocket on it. I usually place it into my left front cargo pocket of my pants so it's protected from change, pens, whatever else I happen to place in my pockets. Right front is reserved for my keys, pocket knife or pistol.

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
Usually, in a holster, but sometimes I'll have to quickly put it away to do something and put it in my right front pocket where I usually carry change and miscellaneous.

kylej1050

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Front right pocket in all its naked glory. No case, no screen protector. It likes it.

It's a part of my 3 pocket pat before I leave the house. Front left keys, front right phone, back right wallet.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Front right pocket in all its naked glory. No case, no screen protector. It likes it.

It's a part of my 3 pocket pat before I leave the house. Front left keys, front right phone, back right wallet.

LMAO!!!!! 3 pocket pat !!!!!! HAHAHA i do that to :p : cell phone , keys , wallet , cigarettes = 3 pockets, haha

Mike-Mike

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

keys in the right, phone in the left, but other than that i'm down with this

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site

heh... i like that "3 pocket pat" term. gonna hafta use that myself now!

(right rear pants pocket - wallet, right front pants pocket or inner coat pocket - phone, right outer coat pocket (or hands) - keys).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett