Nokia incentivizing carriers to sell Lumia phones

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
See, this is what Windows Phone really needs in the US....a company willing to give stores more money for selling their phones. Those anti-WP7 sales people will change their tune really quickly if it will put bonuses in their pockets. I imagine you would see them taking customers straight to the Lumia display. With those new LTE phones with FFC, Nokia may just end up changing the fortunes of WP yet!

Exclusive: 02/Telefonica has a Nokia game plan after all, calls the Lumia their "major holiday season strategy". | WMPoweruser

"Firstly Nokia will be incentivising O2 stores over the holiday season to sell their handsets, with the stores that do the best receiving several thousand euros."

"Also every shop manager has had mandatory training on the Nokia windows phone."

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Excellent idea. My wife works retail and vendors have contest like this all the time. It really gives the employees motivation to sell their product. We got brand new luggage last year from one of the contest. :cool:

WPGenius

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
It really shouldnt be like that, but hey this is hella good news for Windows Phone, I really do think Nokia has a lot in store, that even we dont know about yet, on another note, I am starting to see people in my area, (Northwestern PA) starting to get hip to the tiles, they say its neat. I hope it does well! We'll see...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12