Question about Onenote

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I had not heard of this before getting my Trophy, it's now my favorite app.
I'd like to know if there is a way, when using the checklist feature, to get the checked off items to move to the bottom of the list? Thanks for any advice!

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Haven't used a OneNote checklist on a while. Think you may be able to hide checked items, but move, not so sure.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I use the checklist feature all the time for shared shopping lists with my wife. It works very well!

I have also wondered just what you have, and have messed around a bit to see if it is possible. I would have to say no.

Another option would be to use the calendar to-do list. This has now features for checklists, although I am not sure how well it would sync with another user.

Sent from my SGH-i937 Focus S using Board Express!

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I use the checklist feature all the time for shared shopping lists with my wife. It works very well!

I have also wondered just what you have, and have messed around a bit to see if it is possible. I would have to say no.

Another option would be to use the calendar to-do list. This has now features for checklists, although I am not sure how well it would sync with another user.

Sent from my SGH-i937 Focus S using Board Express!

I"ll check that out, thanks.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I use an app called QuickLists that does exactly that, however I'd like to get more familiar with OneNote. Saw one of those "Everything begins with Windows" commercials on TV and they showed some kids updating a OneNote file on the PC and it would update on their dad's Windows Phone while he was grocery shopping.

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I use an app called QuickLists that does exactly that, however I'd like to get more familiar with OneNote. Saw one of those "Everything begins with Windows" commercials on TV and they showed some kids updating a OneNote file on the PC and it would update on their dad's Windows Phone while he was grocery shopping.

I'll check out Quicklists too. I liked OneNote enough to put it on my PC, very useful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven