11-17-2011 08:59 AM
30 12
tools
    Onenote & Skydrive integration. Student's Lifesaver. All my notes are taken on my computer, then automatically synced to Skydrive, then pushed directly to my phone & my other computer. Its FANTASTIC!!!
    11-14-2011 10:33 AM
    Specific to my HTC Arrive I love the keyboard. I am one of those cell-phone users that HAS TO HAVE A PHYSICAL KEYBOARD! Nothing wrong with soft keyboards I just like REAL ones 10X better. I love how the Arrive is a 5 row keyboard with a dedicated number row as well! Not many phones have that.

I also like the tilt. I would rather have a kickstand because I watch a lot of movies on my phone but the tilt is acceptable. The phone is solid. Some of the slider keyboard phones are really cheap. The Arrive is a very solid device.

With those features it makes the phone a little heavier which I like as well. I can't stand think, light phones. I feel like I will break them.
    I agree with all you've said about the Arrive here and above. My Netflix is quick, and since i love netflix on it, I wish it had a kickstand.

But yeah, the keyboard is where it's at
    11-14-2011 10:41 AM
    I like the whole look of the phone. All the apps look like the UI and it all "flows" together. Rarely have crashes. Also, Zune is AMAZING
    11-15-2011 12:10 AM
    I love how easy everything is. Need to add a contact- press the +. It's stupid simple! It does what it need it to do in a very visually appealing manner. It's just a sexy OS.
    (I was trying to add my number to a friend's windows mobile device last night and eventually gave up...ok I might have been slightly intoxicated and that could have hindered my ability, but I was still able to fully opperate my Focus!)

BASEBALLBERT - I wanna see what your focus looks like with the skin. I also have the red pop case - Love it!
    11-17-2011 07:57 AM
    For me, the greatest feature of WP7 is that it makes me feel more intelligent. :)

What do I mean? Well, it presents information that you have to "read" and it presents it in a way that feels mature. It may not do all of Android's dog & pony tricks, but it has plenty of tricks on it's own. Things just always seem to be or end up where they belong. The use of icon grids is a throwback to Windows 3.0. I am glad that someone has the guts to move on from that type of UI.

I still have an iPhone for work, and I just switched back to WP7 from a Galaxy S II. I am not a fanboy of any particular platform, but WP7 keeps bringing me back. I would say that is definitely some type of love.
    11-17-2011 08:59 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD