Hello guys and gals

Does anyone know how to delete Email history? For example I sent an email to someone's email starting with a P'. Now anytime I type 'p' in the 'to' field it shows me that address as an autocomplete. Can I delete this?

let me know if anyone knows a trick on how to do this

Thanks!!
    palandri likes this.
    11-14-2011 10:29 AM
    Your email account is automatically saving anybody you send an email to, to your address book. Make it stop that.

What email service are you using?
    11-14-2011 11:05 AM
    I don't think it's saving it to my address book, is it? This was when I was using a yahoomail account. I deleted the yahoomail account from my phone, but when I go to send from my Gmail accounts that i still have saved on my phone, its still showing up when i type in the to field. I have a feeling you can't delete them... You couldn't on the iPhone either. It would be nice to not see that email pop up though... Any ideas?
    11-14-2011 11:10 AM
    definitely don't think it is saving to my address book, I just tapped the little plus sign on the to field inside a new email message. I believe this plus sign takes you to your address book and mine says "no results"
    11-14-2011 11:12 AM
    Do you have those original emails deleted? Or is it still in the trash folder? I still have NoDo, so I am not too much help.
    11-14-2011 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD