Lately I've been having issues streaming media. I can no longer search for songs in Spotify, and cannot listen to music on Iheartradio or tune in radio. I also can't watch youtube videos. Could this be a possible restriction from my provider? Or a setting on the phone?
    11-15-2011 11:29 AM
    hey and welcome to WPcentral :)

I know sometimes my phone gets me problems like that, cant connect to market place , cant Download songs/apps/games ect....

-how long has this been going on for?
    -try doing a Soft reset on your phone
    -try doing a battery pull ( soft reset)
    - try re-installing the app.

try doing a hard reset if all **** fails.

how is H(e)ll a bad word? :( lol
    i am *Santeria* , i want the word GOD and Heaven to be **stared** out as well or im suing! ;) hehe j/k
    11-15-2011 11:32 AM
    Are you using it on AT&T? Are you over your data limit?
    11-15-2011 11:40 AM
    This has just been happening for a few days now. I am on AT&T and i have been getting messages that I've been over my limit, and they've charged me. (Which is another issue entirely, not watching TV shows or anything)

I wonder if it's on their end, But I thought the billing cycle had ended...
    11-15-2011 11:52 AM
    LOL, sounds like you need to contact AT&T about your data usage.
    This has just been happening for a few days now. I am on AT&T and i have been getting messages that I've been over my limit, and they've charged me. (Which is another issue entirely, not watching TV shows or anything)

I wonder if it's on their end, But I thought the billing cycle had ended...
    11-15-2011 11:56 AM
    Does it happen when connected to wifi only (disable data connection to be sure)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-15-2011 12:36 PM
    Perhaps you are being "throttled down", although I'm not sure if AT&T does this. Like pseudoware asks above, did you try WiFi?
    11-15-2011 12:42 PM
    Perhaps you are being "throttled down", although I'm not sure if AT&T does this. Like pseudoware asks above, did you try WiFi?
    I've tried over wifi but not with data disabled. Seems like a good way to isolate the problem, I will do after work.

I called AT&T they said nothing about being restricted. Told me to power my phone off for 2 minutes and try again, but still no go. Gonna get with them again later.
    11-15-2011 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD