HTC updates

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Since the update, if I'm listening to music, the player is always visible with the locked-wallpaper. Can someone verify if that's happening on theirs, please?
Is that not just the setting that may have reverted to 'on' Big Supes ?

Settings / Lock & Wallpaper / Show artist when playing music / On / Off

Apologies if it's not that, but thought i'd just suggest it, just incase. :)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... seems to have stopped doing it now. I've got a feeling this is related to my volume issue where it decides to turn down by itself, as well as stopping and resuming mid-track... (hardware issue).

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I was in a rush and didn't clarify. The drop down player is constantly there whilst I'm playing music. I noticed it when I used my phone to check the time. After repeated checks, it was still there.

Oh, that's an issue... That is supposed to autohide after 3 sec or so! Mango'd Focus and Focus S autohide the dropdown quickly.

Do you have any other music apps that may be somehow causing it to do this?
Are there any background-capable tasks that may be causing this?

EDIT: kk, see it's probably resolved :)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Oh, that's an issue... That is supposed to autohide after 3 sec or so! Mango'd Focus and Focus S autohide the dropdown quickly.

Do you have any other music apps that may be somehow causing it to do this?
Are there any background-capable tasks that may be causing this?

EDIT: kk, see it's probably resolved :)

Certainly seems to be. Thanks all the same. :)

I think I may have been monitoring my phone too closely since the update and noticed something that would have been there before.

rabit1

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I've yet to receive this firmware update, Orange UK branded Mozart. :( I hope it comes soon!

Me neither..

I wonder how or why some are getting the updates some don't, what criterion is microsoft or HTC is using?

My friend and I are using exactly the same HD7, same location, same carrier., but he got the update since a couple of days ago. I still don't till now.

Can we use the force trick anyone?

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Me neither..

I wonder how or why some are getting the updates some don't, what criterion is microsoft or HTC is using?

My friend and I are using exactly the same HD7, same location, same carrier., but he got the update since a couple of days ago. I still don't till now.

Can we use the force trick anyone?

I would guess branded vs unbranded? If orange don't want you to have tethering, you may *never* get it.

Forgewizard

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
hmm, not seeing the 7740 digits in my HTC Arrive about info, but just noticed tonight that I had a missed call and my LED light was blinking green unitl I checked my voice mail! Didn't do that before!

Just had to reset my wireless router settingsbecause the phone forgot how to connect. Wonder if I got a partial update? :straight:

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
hmm, not seeing the 7740 digits in my HTC Arrive about info, but just noticed tonight that I had a missed call and my LED light was blinking green unitl I checked my voice mail! Didn't do that before!

Just had to reset my wireless router settingsbecause the phone forgot how to connect. Wonder if I got a partial update? :straight:

My arrive has always blinked the LED for missed calls / new voicemail. It just has never done it for text messages.

sin_nombre773

Banned
Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Well if watching Netflix without a hitch and downloading games in under a minute is "dial-up speeds" than I guess I will just have to suffer through it :)

guess u live near a golden tower then, where I live the sprint 3G is like dialup and is unusable before 2am and sometimes I'll cut down to 1x which makes the situation worse. I'm currently in the process of switching to T-mobile and currently my speeds are tons better even tho occasionally in my bedroom I'll drop to EDGE which is still faster than sprint.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb