WP7 Adware???

M

mkr10001

What the **** is this? lol

Why have I got this browser adware on my phone?

M

mkr10001

I don't get it on my desktop browser though and those selected keywords being highlighted are usually due some kind of adware

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Those underlined words are a type of advertising some web sites use. Nothing to worry about. Are you running any ad/script blocking software on your desktop? That may be why you don't see it there.

M

mkr10001

Those underlined words are a type of advertising some web sites use. Nothing to worry about. Are you running any ad/script blocking software on your desktop? That may be why you don't see it there.

Yeah I am, that might be why. Either way, I'd rather not have them there.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
It is not a device issue! It will be there on any browser that does not have an adblock add-on installed! It is there on my PC. Leave the phone out of it.

M

mkr10001

yesss, thanks for that. he seems to have bailed on this thread

Well yes I got my answer so there's no need to hang about

It is not a device issue! It will be there on any browser that does not have an adblock add-on installed! It is there on my PC. Leave the phone out of it.

Calm down. It's got nothing to do with adblock, it's on there for anyone not logged in. So erm not "leave the phone out of it". Having never seen those ads before...what the **** else was I supposed to presume it was???? EH?!!

So are u going to dump ur WP device because of it? Seems to be the trend of people leaving WP over minor issues.

Shut up. WHERE DID I EVER SAY THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Jesus christ you're all like children

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea