So whatever happened to LG?

FriendOrDafoe

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't think they've bailed. But I think they'll take their time coming out with a new device b/c their previous devices didn't sell all that well. I love my quantum and it would be killer to get a physical keyboard and a front-faceing camera.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I spke to LG reps last week at work

LG WP7.5 coming early q1 2012 ( same time as NOKIA ) same thing with the next HTC/Samsung phones.

WP8 won’t be till END 2012 at its earliest (witsh is appolo ) because we are gona get TANGO this summer.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Whoa mama, if that's the case, I may sit out the Titan and wait to see what's coming down the bend from those guys.

might be a good idea, when i was talking to the HTC reps i was telling them how disappointed i was in HTC for leaving out Canada with WP7.5

they told me not to worry, that early q1 2012 new models are coming.... and he was all happy and smiling when he told me.. lol

now i hope we are not just gona get a refresh fo the titan and the radar.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I think LG has finally given up on trying to make great phones and have instead focused on gimmick devices like the Jil Sanders and the Optimus 3D. Should be a profitable decision. :D

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
They will be back , no worry.. The LG optimus 7 was the first and only *data* phone for Canada we ever got.. I find it doubtful that they wont be back to WP... Beside the LG reps told me February 2012 wp7.5 new hardware hits the shelf

Sent from my SGH-i917R using Board Express

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I talked to LG support few days ago they told me they only made the C900 windows phone for AT&T and AT&T has decided nou to carry the LG windows phone any longer

yeah that?s another story altogether.

they will make more phones but witch carriers will get them? Lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon