ATT is fun: resetting upgrade

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
So, long story short, I need an upgrade reset on a line. I'm talking the rep, and she's interrogating me like we're at Gitmo, and I just showed up. I couldn't believe it, today Amazon Wireless tells me they received the phone I sent back making me eligible to reset.

I tell the ATT rep this, but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo she's got to call them to confirm. Turns out, they were closed and she couldn't talk to them.

Then, and here's the kicker, my 3-month-old daughter starts going ape poop whilst I'm wrapping up the call. I tell the rep I need to get off the call because of my daughter and I can't hear about how they can save me money on my phone and tv service. She then says "Oh, I understand but did you know we could save you...."

At this point I'm thinking "what the **** is wrong you woman, can't you hear the baby at 80000000db's?" I very politely cut her off, tell her I need to go, and I'm putting my phone down I STILL hear her trying to sell me.

My wife said I should've put our daughter up to the phone so they could be serenaded by her MONSTROUS CRIES FOR MAMA THE ROACH COACH TO MAKE A DELIVERY.

cormasco

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
A lot of companies require reps to upsell there products. She might not of had a choice. I was at walgreens getting a prescription the other day and a sign said if they don't offer me a flu shot I get a free 2 liter of coke. I wondered what kind of trouble they got in if someone asked for the coke.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss