11-26-2011 06:51 AM
    Ahhhh too bad its AT&T. May I recommend the Radar for less than free in this post as well? ;)

http://forums.windowscentral.com/rad...tm#post1593473

Good until 12/3/2011
    GekkoAce likes this.
    11-26-2011 06:54 AM
    And.. when you get your new free phones.. Don't forget your free $25 in apps..

https://windowsphone.promo.eprize.co...ate_id=appbtl1
    11-26-2011 06:57 AM
    And.. when you get your new free phones.. Don't forget your free $25 in apps..

https://windowsphone.promo.eprize.co...ate_id=appbtl1

Good call! I did this when I got my Radar as well. I expect it in the mail soon.

P.S. you need a scanner to scan your receipt and bar-codes on the box of the phone. Or you can snail-mail hard copies. Just a heads up.
    11-26-2011 06:59 AM
    Good call! I did this when I got my Radar as well. I expect it in the mail soon.

P.S. you need a scanner to scan your receipt and bar-codes on the box of the phone. Or you can snail-mail hard copies. Just a heads up.
    I just used my Titan to take a picture of the receipt and proof of purchase.
    11-26-2011 07:03 AM
    I just used my Titan to take a picture of the receipt and proof of purchase... Maybe your Radar can't handle good photos like that? Haha, just joking ;)
    LOL. Actually I believe the radar is better at taking pictures indoors and low-light. Correct me if I am wrong. Either way, I will take superior battery life and better network speeds over a better camera ;)

ooOOOoo take that! lol jk.
    11-26-2011 07:08 AM
    I just called at&t for a refund of the price I paid for my Titans. They put in a request ticket. Crossing my fingers I'll get back my $398 for two of these phones.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express
    11-26-2011 07:37 AM
    I just called at&t for a refund of the price I paid for my Titans. They put in a request ticket. Crossing my fingers I'll get back my $398 for two of these phones.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express
    Why didn't you just wait for the 1 cent sale?
    11-26-2011 07:42 AM
    Why didn't you just wait for the 1 cent sale?
    They were hard enough to find, I didn't want to wait for it + shipping days, there was a couple articles posted that said I'd get a refund of my $ if I called.
    palandri likes this.
    11-26-2011 08:05 AM
    They were hard enough to find, I didn't want to wait for it + shipping days, there was a couple articles posted that said I'd get a refund of my $ if I called.
    LOL! You're a brave man!
    11-26-2011 08:10 AM
    In all I bought 4 of them. I got two free off Amazon... They should see I'm a pretty loyal At{&t customer and issue me the refund. Still crossing my fingers.. And I think I'm going to try going into a store as well.
    11-26-2011 08:28 AM
    Mine will be here on Tuesday. Yay, cant wait.
    11-26-2011 09:48 AM
    I went on line last night hoping to be able to get the titan or focus s for a penny and keep my unlimited data no dice so no focuys s or titan. May go to att store when I get back home and get the s or titan for 199.00 they said I could keep it at the 199.00 price last week. Or may just stick with the reg focus and put the 32 GB microsd card in it. Then I will wait for the titan and focus s to come down to earth on their prices next year.
    11-26-2011 10:09 AM
    In all I bought 4 of them. I got two free off Amazon... They should see I'm a pretty loyal At{&t customer and issue me the refund. Still crossing my fingers.. And I think I'm going to try going into a store as well.
    You will i called like last week when i bought my flash and they gave it to me, i was on the phone for a while though but it was worth it. If they say no, just call them and get to talking to a supervisor and they will do it just keep on asking to talk to higher up people and it will happen eventually lol
    11-26-2011 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD