Storage Device Not Working Properly

agerber24

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
So Verizon really needs to be taken to school on these W7 phones. I purchased the HTC Trophy in August and ABSOLUTELY love it!! I almost, almost went with an Iphone, then realized Verizon finally (finally!) had a W7P for sale and had to get it. Now, I'm having problems and no one there can seem to help me...

After the Mango 7.5 update, my phone has been restarting itself and coming up with the message "Storage device not working properly"....I then take the battery out and restart my phone. It used to happen every once in awhile, now, it's upwards to 10 times a day that I have to do this and it is starting to interfer with work. I have not added any SD cards or changed anything on my phone since I purchased it. I asked the customer service reps at Verizon and they shrugged their shoulders. This is getting ridiculous -- does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this or what I need to do? I want my phone back so I can keep telling everyone how fantastic it is!

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
sounds like an issue with the internal SD card..

You might need to send it off for repair

Or usually, you can just swap it out at a Verizon store if you purchased it directly from Verizon and not through a reseller. Your downloaded apps and such are tied to your Windows Live ID so you can redownload those through Zune online. I'm not a gamer so I can't speak to whether you will lose achievements or such but it's not a huge issue in most respects.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss