Hello,
    My friend told me that his ex calls him sometimes and his present does not like that i'm sure
    so I told hime he can just go into the call history and delete just that call but I did not know that still is listed as recent on the people tile ..
    is there a way for him to have that number not show up on the recent people at all or remove it like the call history.. ??

any help with this can save a mans LIFE !!!

thanks
    12-02-2011 05:19 PM
    Maybe he could look at a few of his other contacts until they fill up the Recent screen.

Or he could, you know, stop taking calls from his ex. lol
    12-02-2011 06:07 PM
    LOL
    I think he said that even if he does not answer it still shows up in the recent ..
    12-02-2011 06:14 PM
    I'm with the op here. I was fbing some lady friends and then saw my recent tiles would be a total burn. Granted im not cheating but u know how it goes.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express
    12-02-2011 06:15 PM
    If he does not answer he could just delete her contact information then. Then it would just show a missed call from a number and note a pic of his ex, etc.
    gibbyhome likes this.
    12-02-2011 06:25 PM
    He can tell his ex to stop calling him if its that big of an issue. If he insists on talking to her despite his current GF's feelings, he can turn her contact info into a "fake" contact with a picture of a brick for all I care.

How old is this guy? :o
    gibbyhome and Curtieson like this.
    12-02-2011 06:38 PM
    He is clearly not bothered by his ex calling him its his girl that's bother. So I have a devious solution. Just change the name and pic for ur ex's contact if u must have ur cake and eat it. ;P

Sent from my Focus via Board Express
    1jaxstate1 likes this.
    12-02-2011 07:18 PM
    Maybe he could look at a few of his other contacts until they fill up the Recent screen.

Or he could, you know, stop taking calls from his ex. lol
    This. lol.

A true man hides no secrets from his girl. And if it's completely harmless and he keeps taking the calls and the girl has some issues with that then more and more trust issues are going to happen in the relationship.

Dr. TaliZorah signing off ;)
    12-02-2011 09:24 PM
    So if he uses my contact with her number as a second phone number than it would look like it was me calling all the time ..
    thats brilient ..
    12-02-2011 10:06 PM
    So if he uses my contact with her number as a second phone number than it would look like it was me calling all the time ..
    thats brilient ..
    Yes. Continuing to have a relationship with an girl that used to let you put your ***** in her ****** while the current girl who lets you put your ***** into her ****** is brilliant.....or brilliantly stupid actually and a sure-fire way to have no girls letting you put your ***** in their vaginas.
    12-03-2011 09:26 AM
    thats brilient ..
    Except for that time when he answers it thinking it is you and it turns out to her and the girlfriend goes... Who the **** is that?

Sent from my touchdroid using Tapatalk
    12-03-2011 10:56 AM
    If its MY phone - there won't be anybody going through the call list except for ME! If the SO is that suspicious you'll never get a moment's peace when you aren't in their sight. If you go to disguising the ex that keeps calling, the fraud will eventually be discovered and you'll only have added fuel to her skeptic's fire!

either tell the ex to stop calling, add that number to your blocked caller list, remove the ex from your contact list or tell the new SO to stop being so nosey!
    12-04-2011 07:24 AM
    Hello,
    My friend told me that his ex calls him sometimes and his present does not like that i'm sure
    so I told hime he can just go into the call history and delete just that call but I did not know that still is listed as recent on the people tile ..
    is there a way for him to have that number not show up on the recent people at all or remove it like the call history.. ??

any help with this can save a mans LIFE !!!

thanks

This is EPIC. You know if you delete the number from your Phonebook & Recent calls it will not be seen on People Hub. It's so simple :)
    aubreyq likes this.
    12-04-2011 05:07 PM
    These problems are just so awesome, haha. Completely self inflicted by doing something you know is going to cause problems.

Can't wait until the time his phone is charging and the GF answers it because it is "you" and it is the Ex. :lol::lol:

Are they still friends on Facebook?
    12-06-2011 09:10 AM
    Just delete the contact number or setup a call block on that number. Most carriers offer than feature. I understand, just because you tell someone to stop calling, doesn't mean they will.
    12-06-2011 09:16 AM
    Are you sure that Microsoft is to decide what I have to do with my relationships? Its about privacy, not about cheating or whatever. This is a bug, something, developers forgot, which can be harmful in many other ways
    10-09-2013 05:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD