TuneIn Radio affected by 7740 update?

NatUp

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Don't hard reset, man. I did because I thought that maybe it would fix the problem, but it didn't. So now I have to download all my apps again. My game saves are gone too. Ugh! If only i wasn't so impatient.

Billone

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Don't hard reset, man. I did because I thought that maybe it would fix the problem, but it didn't. So now I have to download all my apps again. My game saves are gone too. Ugh! If only i wasn't so impatient.
Would syncing with Zune on your pc have preserved all of this?

Billone

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
My music streaming issue (stopping at around 40 seconds every time ) has gone away. Same location (home) and on data connection. I seem to have 4 bars at this time, but my download speed still isn't great (1mbps).

Per AT&T tech support this last weekend, there were "network issues" being worked on in Illinois. Perhaps those issues are fixed and have resolved the streaming issues?

Natup, can you say where you're located? (at least a general area?)

Others that have seen this issue over the last few days: 1) are you still seeing this issue; 2) can you tell us where you're located?

9lives353

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
My music streaming issue (stopping at around 40 seconds every time ) has gone away. Same location (home) and on data connection. I seem to have 4 bars at this time, but my download speed still isn't great (1mbps).

Per AT&T tech support this last weekend, there were "network issues" being worked on in Illinois. Perhaps those issues are fixed and have resolved the streaming issues?

Natup, can you say where you're located? (at least a general area?)

Others that have seen this issue over the last few days: 1) are you still seeing this issue; 2) can you tell us where you're located?
Hi
The issue was cleared up for me as well this morning and I'm located about 30 miles from Chicago.

I've got full bars and Free Speed Test is telling me I've got 1.3 download, 2.7 download.

Thanks.

amv101

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I am also experiencing issues with media streaming on my new HTC Titan running Mango OS. I have ATT 4G and live in Hawaii. I usually have full reception bars. Anyone have an idea on whats going on? I have tried restarting, uninstall.... all the same stuff on this forum.

9lives353

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I am also experiencing issues with media streaming on my new HTC Titan running Mango OS. I have ATT 4G and live in Hawaii. I usually have full reception bars. Anyone have an idea on whats going on? I have tried restarting, uninstall.... all the same stuff on this forum.

Are you finding that it's stopping in the same place as I and others were? I haven't had any problems in a number of weeks but it could be that the problem has reared it's head again where you are.

Graham

amv101

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Are you finding that it's stopping in the same place as I and others were? I haven't had any problems in a number of weeks but it could be that the problem has reared it's head again where you are.

Graham

No seems to be random... some days it works and some days it doesnt. I live close to work and walk to work, so I use it for a good few blocks of walking. Stange... it cuts out in like 9 sec... then a couple more times before it just stops at 40 secs or so... almost every time. I am contacting ATT today to see if they have resolved anything. Thanks!

scrapple

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
someone try this station for me..

97.5 the fanatic sports radio philadelphia..

it just sits there and does nothing on my end.. wont play anything (says gathering stream info, or something like that)

9lives353

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
someone try this station for me..

97.5 the fanatic sports radio philadelphia..

it just sits there and does nothing on my end.. wont play anything (says gathering stream info, or something like that)

I'm streaming now, albeit on an Android device. Came up after buffering for only seconds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6