Error 85fb5000 on htc hd7

cocona87

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
hello all, i'm having this issue on my htc hd7: when i go to the account settings menu, my FB account is "Not Updated" and if i open the page i get this error: 85fb5000. However looks like that my contact list and posts aren't having problems at all. Any ideas?

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
you can forget about calling tmobile or microsoft. tmobile are clueless about windows phones (one agent at the foreign call center didn't even know what a windows phone was). microsoft offers no phone or online tech support. this forum is your only hope. good luck

cocona87

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
thanks :) my htc hd7 is a no brand phone ( i'm from italy ), and the weird thing is that i didn't find any info online about the error code i'm getting

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
yeah i couldn't find no info on my error code neither. it's amazing microsoft recently DISCONNECTED THEIR PHONE SUPPORT TECH LINE. Why? I love my phone and i'm sure you do to but you can't get any support.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
That's odd... I've never experienced this before, but it could be worth going disconnecting from Facebook and also signing out of Facebook on your browser - then sign back in and re-sync your phone.

You can post Facebook related issues here: Known Issues on Facebook | Facebook. Maybe they can shed some light on it if you're still stuck.

cocona87

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
thanks for your help :) disconnecting metod didn't work, the error is still there ( and still, i can see and update my friend status on the hub without problems even if there is this error code ). I dunno, fb status updating works on the hub, but there is the error in the settings menu. Overall is not a big deal, but i don't want to see this error when i enter the setting menu lol

cocona87

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
thanks for your help :) disconnecting metod didn't work, the error is still there ( and still, i can see and update my friend status on the hub without problems even if there is this error code ). I dunno, fb status updating works on the hub, but there is the error in the settings menu. Overall is not a big deal, but i don't want to see this error when i enter the setting menu lol
i've tested another fb account on my phone and it works without problems, i guess is a problem of my fb account in this case. I dunno if there is a fix or i should just wait for it to return normal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium