My favorite WP notification system concept.

BostonSammy

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't think a notification screen is necessary, but I do like the idea of a three screen carousel. I would use the screen to the left as a place for double sized tiles. The start screen would have all square tiles, while the screen to the left would have all rectangular tiles. Developers could offer both options in apps. I think the rectangular ones would be really cool for some apps like twitter and weather for example. It would come loaded with pictures and calendar. It could even have the me tile scrolling notifications.

The screen to the right could stay the same and the three screens would be a carousel.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I agree the "carousel" effect is stupid. that notifications screen to the left isn't too bad of an idea. It did seem like the notifications stayed on that screen though... It'd be nice if they cleared once you checked it (leaving a "permanent" scrollable list in the "Me" tile as it currently is) and if all notifications have been checked then just have a "no notifications" message on that screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett