I can't thank everyone enough for all the advice that you have given me on my new awesome Radar. Now I'm back for a little bit more help.

So I have Dev Unlocked my phone, and I have already experienced the fun of side-loading the apps. Now I want to know what else I can do. I have a few question's too. Like can I take the titles off the tiles? Or can I change the images on the tiles? What is the best Google Voice replacement app. (Paid or free) Are there any websites that offer xap's for more in-depth customizing of the tiles? Screenshots?

I also want to know if any of you would want to share what you have done to the tiles on the main screen? I am looking for ideas on how to make my phone the best it can be.

I can say that over both iOS or Android this has to be the best Operating System, with a few bugs.

Thanks again for all your help and I can't wait to hear your answers!
    12-11-2011 10:59 AM
    I'd head over to XDA for all that hackery!

I plan on unlocking my Titan for all the sideloading goodness.

I believe there was a screen shot app available over at XDA as well.
    eloychristopher likes this.
    12-11-2011 12:17 PM
    12-11-2011 12:17 PM
    Duvi, you are fast....just beat me to it! lol
    Duvi likes this.
    12-11-2011 12:41 PM
    Now here is something I just ran into... How many app's can I side-load? I have an error that says I reached the maximum number of dev apps installed on the phone.
    12-11-2011 12:43 PM
    Now here is something I just ran into... How many app's can I side-load? I have an error that says I reached the maximum number of dev apps installed on the phone.
    I think I read 10 is the max somewhere on the interwebs.
    12-11-2011 02:31 PM
    I think I read 10 is the max somewhere on the interwebs.
    Yup! 10.

That Windows Phone 7 side-load application limit was what again? Within Windows
    12-11-2011 02:34 PM
    You need to interop unlock, not just dev unlock. Then you can load as many as you want
    12-11-2011 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD