12-16-2011 10:20 AM
30 12
tools
    Ok....so I got my Titan!! It feels wonderful in the hand and is just gorgeous to look at. I will more than likely have many more questions coming as I adapt to the new OS. So here's my first....

My iPhone didn't save any contacts to the sim card. I have all my contacts in MobileMe. What is the easiest way to transfer contacts from iTunes/iPhone/MobileMe in to my awesome new Titan?!?!

As always, thanks everyone! This community is very helpful!
    12-13-2011 01:52 PM
    The one live tile that I wish they utilized more was the mail one. Instead of just a number I wish they put the title of the email and a sentence from it or something. This would probably require a double tile though. I think the calendar could ditch its double tile though. It only shows the title, location, and time. That fits in a square tile just fine and still has room for the date.

I love the little ghost clouds on outlook desktop and think the live tile could give some of that functionality to wp7.
    It would be nice to have the option of a single or double width tile on key applications like Mail and the Calendar to go with your previewing idea. I would love that.
    12-14-2011 12:23 PM
    Ok....so I got my Titan!! It feels wonderful in the hand and is just gorgeous to look at. I will more than likely have many more questions coming as I adapt to the new OS. So here's my first....

My iPhone didn't save any contacts to the sim card. I have all my contacts in MobileMe. What is the easiest way to transfer contacts from iTunes/iPhone/MobileMe in to my awesome new Titan?!?!

As always, thanks everyone! This community is very helpful!
    Well, I can't seem to find the process for a Mac, but if you have a windows computer somewhere you simply follow these steps:

Export iPhone Contacts as CSV File | Save iPhone Contacts | iPhone

Then log in to your windows live account. Hover over Hotmail and select contacts. Locate and hover Manage and choose Import Contacts. Then select Outlook so you can import the .csv file
    12-14-2011 02:27 PM
    Was easy as pie for me as i came from Android, my contacts were already on google. Just set up my google account on Windows Phone and then they all appeared, but had to set up google sync so that all my calendars appeared on my phone.

I use gsyncit add on for outlook so that my calendars and contacts etc sync to google and back down to my phone.
    12-16-2011 07:48 AM
    Do you have a google email account? Import your contacts from you mobile me account into your google account. Then import them into your hotmail/live account. If you set up your phone using your hotmail/live account your contacts will sync automatically.
    12-16-2011 10:20 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD