Can't Decide in a Theme

BostonSammy

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Can't Decide on a Theme

I have gone back and forth between white and black backgrounds, but I still can't make up my mind... What have you settled on as your preference?

I love the way the black background looks on the home screen, but I prefer the white background inside my apps.

Something has got to give and I can't decide what. I want to make a decision and stick to it because I like consistency.

Also, is it just me or is the screen hotter with the white background?

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I have gone back and forth between white and black backgrounds, but I still can't make up my mind... What have you settled on as your preference?

I love the way the black background looks on the home screen, but I prefer the white background inside my apps.

Something has got to give and I can't decide what. I want to make a decision and stick to it because I like consistency.

I've never tried the white one. I suppose I use the black one to save battery.

I also can't seem to edit this thread title to say "on" instead of "in"... Oh well.
Thread titles cannot be edited. You can edit a post, though.

patmondor

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

Also the battery drain is more with the White background. Both light and dark look slick to me. However, I have settled on the dark background and Blue tiles. ;)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
back ground colors doesn't really matter for battery unless your phone has a AMOLED screen

but Ive been using the black one from day one :p ( focus )

mike311

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
i hav decided to change with the holidays, now that Christmas time is here im rocking white background with red tiles.

its would be cool to be able to get two colors though.

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Once you go black...

I think I tried white once, for like 5 seconds.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb