Any other enthusiasts out there having high hopes?

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm telling you, from the recent insane amount of love from tech reviewers, bloggers, and customers, to how much news I've been seeing about the Focus S and Titan, to the recent awesome advertising by Microsoft and Nokia, to how often the Focus S and Titan have been backordered from different sites, to the reported awesome sales of the Lumia 800 & it's #1 spot in France it held, to the Focus Flash commercials, to the crazy amount of giveaways on Twitter by Microsoft, to the $25 app card program, I'm thinking that we may be in for an awesome surprise in terms of Q4 market share for Windows Phone.

Anyone else agree?

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm telling you, from the recent insane amount of love from tech reviewers, bloggers, and customers, to how much news I've been seeing about the Focus S and Titan, to the recent awesome advertising by Microsoft and Nokia, to how often the Focus S and Titan have been backordered from different sites, to the reported awesome sales of the Lumia 800 & it's #1 spot in France it held, to the Focus Flash commercials, to the crazy amount of giveaways on Twitter by Microsoft, to the $25 app card program, I'm thinking that we may be in for an awesome surprise in terms of Q4 market share for Windows Phone.

Anyone else agree?

Yes. Also, with that being said; I am officially declaring that I am NOT going hipster status! I officially LIKED WP7 before liking WP7 was cool alright!!! It's legit!

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I honestly think WP won't blow up until windows 8 is released. MS should also take advantage of the crazy Xbox/Kinect sales by advertising more on the dashboard.

Kahuna Cowboy

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I think sales are heading in the right direction now, but it will be some time before they become a player in the mobile phone world. I hope by the end of 2012 they will have between 4% and 5% of the mobile phone market. I think that is a lofty, but attainable goal. WebOS going open source will be the undeterminate x-factor though. Mobile phone makers do love open source.

I really hope MS can incorporate more Apple technology in the OS. most notably something like AirPlay where I can play video, music, photos and mirroring to the Xbox, and Home Sharing so I can access my Windows and Zune library from my phone. That should eliminate that BS "lack of ecosystem support" tech blogs love to bring up on every review of WP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos