WPCentral Samsung Focus S Giveaway

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
While AT&T is busy with their Season of Gifting, WPCentral has a few gifts of our own to give away. We have a shiny new AT&T Samsung Focus S to give one lucky reader.

How do you enter to win the Windows Phone? Just go to this WPCentral Forums discussion and post your version of a WPCentral lockscreen wallpaper, something that highlights WPCentral. It could be a wallpaper filled with tiles displaying our logo. It could be a 3D version of our logo that jumps off the screen. It could be our logo done in tie die. To help you out, we're attaching a copy of our logo in the discussion.

You have to submit a wallpaper to be eligible and while comments on the submissions are welcomed, they won't be eligible. We can't make getting a free Windows Phone too easy.

We'll let this run up until 5:00pm CST on December 22, 2011 and we'll pick the best wallpaper of the bunch. One contributor will win the Samsung Focus S and we'll even select two runners up for WPCentral Accessory Store Gift Certificates. We can't say you'll get the Samsung Focus S by Christmas but we'll get it to the lucky winner shortly thereafter.

We would like to thank AT&T and the WPCentral Store for sponsoring this giveaway. Now get going and create that WPCentral wallpaper!

gufocus

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
While AT&T is busy with their Season of Gifting, WPCentral has a few gifts of our own to give away. We have a shiny new AT&T Samsung Focus S to give one lucky reader.

How do you enter to win the Windows Phone? Just go to this WPCentral Forums discussion and post your version of a WPCentral lockscreen wallpaper, something that highlights WPCentral. It could be a wallpaper filled with tiles displaying our logo. It could be a 3D version of our logo that jumps off the screen. It could be our logo done in tie die. To help you out, we're attaching a copy of our logo in the discussion.

You have to submit a wallpaper to be eligible and while comments on the submissions are welcomed, they won't be eligible. We can't make getting a free Windows Phone too easy.

We'll let this run up until 5:00pm CST on December 22, 2011 and we'll pick the best wallpaper of the bunch. One contributor will win the Samsung Focus S and we'll even select two runners up for WPCentral Accessory Store Gift Certificates. We can't say you'll get the Samsung Focus S by Christmas but we'll get it to the lucky winner shortly thereafter.

We would like to thank AT&T and the WPCentral Store for sponsoring this giveaway. Now get going and create that WPCentral wallpaper!
china included?

davidsalazar

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Coolest simple WPCentral Wallpaper for Windows Phone

Hope everone likes it... simple and fits perfectly the Windows Phone screen even with media buttons on.

David Salazar
Software Engineer

Windows 7 Home Premium Build 7601
.NET 4
Silverlight 5.0 RC 64-bit
Dell Inspiron 17R N7010
3 GB RAM 1033 MHz
320 GB 5,400 rpm HDD

Windows Phone 7.5 "Mango" Build 7720
.NET Compact 3.5
Samsung Focus SGH-i917
Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250 1GHz
512 MB RAM
32 GB SanDisc SDHC Card

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Here's mine. I hope you like it.
19647d1323886072-wp7-wpcentral-entry2.jpg

Last edited:

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
CPcentral wallpaper contest entry

This is my take on the "tiles"! :)
There are two slightly different versions, hopefully that is ok, if not I can limit it to one. And also provided a light theme and dark theme version.

Everybody respond with how awesome mine are so I win :) heh

They look amazing on my focus, especially the dark, man, that blue just pops like crazy on the Focus screen. And hopefully the Focus S that I will win! :)

Last edited:

rtotheich

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Entry

Here's hoping I get that Focus S! I read this site every day with my breakfast and again in my Computer Science class. In addition, I waited in line at the M$ store in McLean, VA for 1 hour on black friday to get one, only to find out I couldn't yet renew my focus from last year :straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077