$25 App Card Question

Jowiso

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys - A few weeks ago I went through all of the work involved with registering for the $25 app card for buying my Windows Phone within the required dates, but I've yet to hear anything about the arrival of my card. Does anyone have any idea how long these things will take to arrive? Or have any of you received one yet?

Would love to get the card soon so I can start taking advantage of the ever-growing Marketplace.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
You may wanna send the info again. I took pictures and I received an email earlier this morning saying that it was on the way to my job.

I sent my info in on the 7th of this month.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Did y'all mail the what they requested? Or did you all attach them?

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

ajstan99

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
On 11/24, I filled out the online application and attached photos of the receipt and proof of purchase.

On 12/6, I received an e-mail from Citi Prepaid Services stating that I would be receiving the card within 7-10 business days.

Still waiting for the card, but according to the e-mail, it should arrive no later than 12/20.

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
On 11/24, I filled out the online application and attached photos of the receipt and proof of purchase.

On 12/6, I received an e-mail from Citi Prepaid Services stating that I would be receiving the card within 7-10 business days.

Still waiting for the card, but according to the e-mail, it should arrive no later than 12/20.

Pretty much the same boat as me. I've got apps I want to buy, yo!

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I recieved a single e-mail that told me my application was accepted but "if I didn't attach the images" I need to mail them. I attached the images. Did everyone else recieve this e-mail soon after they applied for their card?

seriousdave

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I bought my phone Monday night Dec 12. Uploaded pics and did form right away. wed Dec 14 8am received email stating card was being mailed and I would have it 7-10 business days.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

p.jgordon

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
It may not have been processed. I did it on the 7th of this month and received a notification on the 14th (early morning), that it was on its way.

Thanks! I resubmitted it when you told me and I just got the email today. Fruit Ninja here I come!

anon(236746)

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email stating my app card will arrive in 7-10 days. It has been about 3 weeks since I submitted it.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

CobaltDragon

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I submitted mine for a Radar I bought off Ebay about 2 weeks ago, got confirmation about 5 days later saying my card would arrive in the next 10-14 days. So, I should have it in the next week or two.

nomoore

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I submitted my paperwork shortly after they started taking the requests. I think I submitted on Nov 19th. Anyway. I just got my confirmation this morning that it will be here within 7-10 business days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99