Facebook link issue

eggdrop

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I have a link in my contacts that will not show any updates at all in my people hub. I unlinked and tried again and still have this issue. Any one experience this? I'm using a Focus S.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I have a link in my contacts that will not show any updates at all in my people hub. I unlinked and tried again and still have this issue. Any one experience this? I'm using a Focus S.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Does that person still have their facebook account active? and if he/she does have it active and uses it then, is the contact card just showing "no news to share right now" under their "what's new" screen or does it show old updates that abruptly stopped? If it shows old updates that abruptly stopped it is highly probable that the person changed their privacy setting to not allow 3rd party apps to access their info (yes Windows Phone integration is considered a 3rd party app). On the other hand if it just shows "nothing new to share right now" then you might want to double check their account status and if you are absolutely positive that they still have a facebook account and it's STILL doing that... Then you have a problem on your hands.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon