App wishlist

CobaltDragon

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I think they need to add a wish list section to the marketplace so that users can keep track of apps they would like to buy, but maybe can't afford right now, or don't have space for at the moment, etc. In addition to try/buy/install buttons on an app's marketplace listing, add a "pin to wish list" option. I think this would be a nice addition, and I think a first among the mobile platforms. Could even allow sharing of wish list so others could gift you apps you want.

burnabite

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I think they need to add a wish list section to the marketplace so that users can keep track of apps they would like to buy, but maybe can't afford right now, or don't have space for at the moment, etc. In addition to try/buy/install buttons on an app's marketplace listing, add a "pin to wish list" option. I think this would be a nice addition, and I think a first among the mobile platforms. Could even allow sharing of wish list so others could gift you apps you want.

Ditto. It's a feature in the windows phone store that is lacking. Some days I have free time to browse the store and I sometimes wish they had a wishlist to add apps to install at a later date.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire