12-28-2011 11:24 AM
27 12
tools
    I disagree. You risk having phones that perform sluggish, freeze up, etc. Whereas now they can guarantee a level of quality within the handset. Have you ever had mid tier android phone operate compared to the Nexus or high end android device. It is night and day. I think that wrecks the brand more than having similar hardware specs.

The whole reason I may pick up a Windows Phone ( come on Nokia bring me one in the US) is because I want that solid experience compared to Android. I currently use a Nexus One and it has been a great phone but if I don't have the option of Galaxy Nexus subsidized on at&t then it is going to be a slam dunk Nokia running Mango/Tango. If I have the choice between the two it is going to a few days of lamenting over which one to get.
    Try not to feed the troll. KingCrimson has been making posts in a lot of threads, obviously trying to troll us. What they do not realize is that most people on this forum like Windows Phone, and either own or intend to own one in the future, so crimsons posts really have no effect on us.
    Also, the post makes no sense. He said ''It was a mistake to not lock down the hardware specs'' when they indeed have locked down the specs.
    12-28-2011 11:10 AM
    If the next argument from KingCrimson is that it's not as locked down as Apple's, please note that Apple makes three different phones with significantly different performance levels (3GS, 4, and 4S), so WP7 chassis specs are actually MORE rigid at the moment than Apple's.

Might as well hit the ground running when disproving misinformation.
    12-28-2011 11:24 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD