This isn't a bugs thread like I made shortly after Mango came out, but more of a wish list for Microsoft.

LED notifications(the low battery LED blinking)
    More colors
    More homepages for tiles or something
    Better battery saver(lowers screen brightness)
    Last edited by Jake_M; 12-26-2011 at 09:39 AM.
    12-25-2011 11:41 PM
    I would like to see;

1. Multiple volume control. I would like a separate for Ringer, Earpiece and Media.
    2. I would like to be able to control the volume from the music player instead of having to use the hardware volume rocker. This is useful while driving.
    3. I would like to be able to search the contents of my phone.
    jeremyshaw likes this.
    12-26-2011 12:29 AM
    • Custom hubs - Almost like folders, but with the apps that are similar in one place.
    • Skype - I don't use it, but dang, Microsoft bought them and there still isn't an app out.
    • Apps - Getting some of the more popular apps from iOS and Android on WP.
    12-26-2011 12:31 AM
    • Apps - Getting some of the more popular apps from iOS and Android on WP.
    Agreed!! Until we start getting more developers and higher quality apps this will be a big drawback to the OS.
    12-26-2011 01:16 AM
    Isn't this thread the same as this thread?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ion/185046.htm
    12-26-2011 12:16 PM
    How about
    -Full implementation of HTML5 support since eveyone so big on it and there is no flash on this OS.
    -Flash alternative because there are live tv streaming that use it in today's internet.
    -Full implementation of Microsoft's own Silverlight.
    -Windows Media Player with integration to IE, yes there is live tv streaming media that I like to get but they use windows media.
    -If we need to worry about malware on this OS make MSE available for it. But someone else in this forum said that applications run in a sandbox like environment so it be need to know for sure.

I would say those are the biggies.
    12-26-2011 01:15 PM
    Custom keyboards! I'd love to be able to get symbols and additional punctuation marks via long presses instead of having to switch to another page on the keyboard.
    12-26-2011 01:26 PM
    So basically some of what you guys have said already is that Microsoft needs to integrate things it already owns into WP7.
    jeremyshaw likes this.
    12-27-2011 12:33 PM
    Built in DLNA!

I have a DLNA NAS device and i'd like to be able to play videos, music and show photos from that on my phone. As well as being able to play videos, music and show photos on my DLNA-enabled TV.
    01-12-2012 09:17 PM
    Built in DLNA!

I have a DLNA NAS device and i'd like to be able to play videos, music and show photos from that on my phone. As well as being able to play videos, music and show photos on my DLNA-enabled TV.
    Well, Samsung and HTC have their apps for that (search the general market for AllShare and Media Connection, respectively), though I understand what you mean. I've been using Airplay on my iPhone (to my reciever), and it's a really neat function.... can cook, then select songs, and look up recipies... all on the same device.
    01-12-2012 09:41 PM
    1. Local search
    2. Ability to switch between 2G and 3G modes to enable battery saving
    3. LED Notifications.
    4. Fast push notifications. Always email notifications on my Mango comes later than Iphone's email push notications. And that include Hotmail new email notifications as well!
    01-12-2012 11:43 PM
    1. Local search
    2. Ability to switch between 2G and 3G modes to enable battery saving
    3. LED Notifications.
    4. Fast push notifications. Always email notifications on my Mango comes later than Iphone's email push notications. And that include Hotmail new email notifications as well!
    In theory, the new 8170 update brings that. Though I XAP'd it to my AT&T HTC Titan, and still cannot find that switch...
    01-13-2012 01:33 AM
    NFC support
    Higher resolution support
    Skype built in
    More colour choices for tiles
    01-13-2012 05:16 AM
    NFC
    Better res screens
    01-13-2012 08:59 AM
    Isn't this thread the same as this thread?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ion/185046.htm
    yes, yes it is lol
    01-13-2012 09:56 AM
    The big problem about WP7 and apps, is the Metro UI when you made an app for iOS and Android, you don't want to redesign you app just to make it more Metro-ish.
    yeah they really shouldn't limit them al to metro. Ask that they do metrofy it but if its an established app on iOS or android and is well written and looks nice, let them use the same UI
    01-13-2012 09:59 AM
    Custom keyboards! I'd love to be able to get symbols and additional punctuation marks via long presses instead of having to switch to another page on the keyboard.
    what I find strange is that the underscore is on page 2. Isn't that quite a common symbol? More common than this
    01-13-2012 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD