printer ability?

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Was wondering which wifi printers or wired networked printer would be compatible with Windows Mobile Mango?
I be nice like there is an email, webpage or something from Office to print it out.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
What kind of printer do you have? Some of the newer HP printers have eprint which means the printer has a hard drive with an email address and you can email the printer print jobs. There are also a few companies who have apps in the marketplace for printing samsung has one there may be others have you looked in your HTC hub for printing apps?

Last edited:

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
What kind of printer do you have? Some of the newewer HP printers have eprint which means the printer has a hard drive with an email address and you can email the printer print jobs. There are also a few companyies who have apps in the marketplace for printing samsung has one there may be others have you looked in your HTC hub for printing apps?
Well right now my printer is an all in one USB connected printer HP 4215 inkjet.
I not looked for HTC hub for printing but I should. I am actually in progress to getting a replacement phone (another Titan) and should be in my step tomorrow. I gonna see how that one works out or I might just be looking at Android phone (been eyeing Atrix II) I not sure yet. I discuss this part in my other thread.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
If you are going to go with an android I would suggest that you look at the vivid its got a 4.5 or 4.6 inch screen and it has a nice resolution on the screen and you can get it for 99.99 with a new of upgrade. If you have a sams club nearby and you are a member or know someone who is you can get it for 74.88 its 4g LTE rready.

Last edited:

Drivingrain

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
What does the future of printing look like for WP?

Im considering a switch from the iphone to WP in early 2012 because of Office, but if seamless printing of docs isnt a part of it...it may be a deal-breaker.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I know there are printing apps I dont know how well they work I dont have a HP printer with eprint yet and the samsung printer app only works with samsung printers and not all of them I know of the app from the samsung app page.

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I hate to be THAT guy, but just wondering if anyone has found a solution to print to a networked printer from their Windows Phone since this thread began? Needed to do so today and couldn't find anything other than this thread and nothing in the marketplace either. Please help. Thanks all.

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I forgot about this thread. I no longer have the Titan. I returned all 3 of them because that Model was defective. I not seen any printing applications for Windows Phone yet. I guess it's not a priority with those the make applications.

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I use the HP ePrint, you just create a contact with the printer emaill address and send docs to it as attachments. Other than that I have found no other way. With WP8 and Windows 8 I have hope that support will be there since they share so much and obviously Win8 will be able to print.

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
No dice here. I have a Photosmart All In One C7280. It's on my network and it even has a bluetooth adapter to which I can't connect because the phone says it's incompatible. Gonna contact HP to see if I can get that ePrint to work with mine somehow. The model I had before this had a similar capability where I sent prints to an email address. Wondering if I can do that somehow still? I'll post back.

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried SkyPrints app but no luck... got 3/4 of the way and now I receive an Apikey error. Don't know where to go from there. I guess i could spend $1.49 for ImagePrint but at 1 star I don't think I'll take that chance. I can't believe there's not a working print app. :shocked:

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
There's gotta be a way. It can't be that hard, can it?
as noted the best way is to get an HP inkjet or laser with eprint capability and it will work like a charm as long as there's paper in the paper hopper and ink/tonewr for the job! Other than that wait for Apollo to come!

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I just e-mail from my Titan II documents to my HP printer and it prints. It also prints my photos using the photo paper. Pretty neat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers