Bing Search Not Working?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else having this issue? Alot of times recently when I try to search it says it can't connect to search and check my WiFi or cellular data

But I can use the browser and everything else like normal. Is this a Microsoft bug? Antlybody else having these issues?

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Maybe just a temporary carrier problem with the Bing website deadwrong03, everything's working here at the moment in the UK from the Bing search button.

Don't think there's a Bing bug like you describe, well not that I know of anyway.

Does Bing work from the browser ?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
mine is working just fine I did the speed up browsing diagnosis upgrade and i am browsing much faster on my focus rev1.3 wowsers!

klocker2

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
assuming this is over wi-fi? if so check to make sure there is not a parental control "safe search" feature set up on your router or pointing to a safe DNS. that can represent itself like that

jasontwyman

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I've been having this same problem for the past couple of days on my trophy on verizon. Bing search works fine while on WiFi but not on 3g.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
yea still having this issue here on my vzw trophy over 3g as well sounds like its justa 3g bug that needs to get fixed asap even when im in the car looking for directions i have to try it 4-5 times just to get it to work and im getting a good signal its just that bing wont work for some reason

dgjohnson

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I've been having this same problem on my HTC Trophy on Verizon for the past few weeks. I've had the phone for over 2 months and it used to work flawlessly. Search works fine on WiFi, but it never seems to work on 3G even though my internet and apps work. I've called Verizon and HTC multiple times and no one seems to have a solution. They even sent me a replacement device and that didn't help.

cncnorman

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
My Samsung Focus also doesnt work. Click onthe button on the front of the phone and it sends me to the search page, which loads with the picture of the day, type in anything into the search field and press enter and I get the following: Cannot ..... well holy crap, just plugged it into my computer and it works. WTH? OK, i don't get it just unplugged it from computer and I get the goofy error message again? " We cannot connect to search right now. Check your celluar data or WiFi connection." This makes no sense. I called 611 for help and first level of help was useless. Gonna call and ask for tier 2 support and see if I can get this fixed. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786