Christmas was late, but its here today!

GBR2184

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Finally! Its been the longest month ever waiting to get rid of this droid eris piece of crap but its finally time.

Ended up getting a trophy because AT&T and Sprint have terrible data coverage where i live so staying with VZW was the only option and i don't think i can wait till april/may or later for a nokia set to land on VZW if it comes at all (which i'm sure we'll all learn in a few weeks at CES). I haven't been this excited in a long time!

WPLuver

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
You can't go wrong with a phone that has a 5/5 customer satisfaction score from people that actually own the phone.

I now go forth and show your IPhone/Droidian buddies how a 1-year old phone is must faster/smoother than their $200 dual-core PoSes.

GBR2184

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Lol....was just showing my mom how the dedicated camera button on my phone works and she responds:

"Oh, my droid has one of those too....see....oh wait, i have to unlock the phone first." /facepalm.

GBR2184

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Also, quick question. Is there any way to configure the phone dialer to bring up the keypad by default. It just feels very weird to press an extra button to get to it every time i dial a # instead of calling from contacts.

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I have not tried this myself, but how about a dialer app such as Truedialer, .phone dialer, or 7Dialer.

As I've stated, I have not used any of them, but at one point or another, I read comments here about people who were pleased with the apps. Anyway, I hope this helps!

Edit: Seems that the paid version of 7Dialer is much better than the free due to the ads on the free.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo