Would you buy a Galaxy Note like WP7 phone?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes. If it takes good notes. I don't think anything below 7 inches is a usable tablet. I would love the HD screen. I hope it comes to AT&T so I can go play with it.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'd be cool to have in the WP lineup to have options, but I wouldn't be one of the customers, unless I got a good deal on it.

tmotytn

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
My wife encouraged me to wait for the Note when I returned my Titan instead of grabbing the Focus S...I figured I'd go ahead and get the S now, and when the Note drops, I'll remind her that she said it was okay to get it...that way I have two new toys. If I had waited, I would only have one...

See what I did there?...see, I'm not as dumb as I look-- :cool:

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
My wife encouraged me to wait for the Note when I returned my Titan instead of grabbing the Focus S...I figured I'd go ahead and get the S now, and when the Note drops, I'll remind her that she said it was okay to get it...that way I have two new toys. If I had waited, I would only have one...

Lol... nice!

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

That kind of logic only seems to work on wives when THEY wind up with two for the price of two, but good luck!

tmotytn

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
That kind of logic only seems to work on wives when THEY wind up with two for the price of two, but good luck!

It took her a little bit, but I think she has finally come to terms with the fact that I have an addiction, and until she finds me a suitable 12-step, I will need to continue to feed my addiction, and she has no choice but to remain my enabler...

The vows said "better or worse, sickness and health", right?

Besides, she never reads these forums, she'll never know my plan... ;)

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Would I buy a Note-sized phone? Nope. I waited years for mobiles not to be brick-sized monsters. Now they aren't, I intend to enjoy it!

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I would consider it if it came in a higher resolution as well (come on, Apollo! :) ). Oddly, screen size isn't a big deal to me. I'd much rather have a good camera (or cameras) and a good screen.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I would consider it if it came in a higher resolution as well (come on, Apollo! :) ). Oddly, screen size isn't a big deal to me. I'd much rather have a good camera (or cameras) and a good screen.

Agreed. It could be neat. But at a higher resolution.

Some people already complain about the current resolution on the Titan. And while it looks fine to me, I could see how 4.7" might be at the limit of where it looks fine.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I'd really have to see how the Note felt in my pocket and how problematic it was to use the keyboard. The Titan can stretch the hand pretty good, the Note could break it.

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Would I buy a Note-sized phone? Nope. I waited years for mobiles not to be brick-sized monsters. Now they aren't, I intend to enjoy it!

Personally I think phones are too big. A 4.3" phone is borderline. 4.7" with room for buttons is a show stopper. I'm ready to step back to 3.5-3.7" at this point, to be honest. I can care less how thin it is. These huge phones are becoming awkward to handle for me, especially with a case on them (they aren't optional if you want to preserve optimal resale value, IMO).

I think that's the reason I've taken to using this device so much.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb