01-06-2012 09:05 AM
35 12
tools
    I would for sure...am contemplating picking up the Note but I'm really liking the WP7 OS.
    12-28-2011 06:01 PM
    The Note has a 5.3" screen. It's more like a tablet than a phone.
    12-28-2011 06:32 PM
    That's what my friends say about my titan

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express
    12-28-2011 07:00 PM
    I'd like the Note running wp7.
    12-28-2011 07:00 PM
    I think the note is too big, but I would love to have a 4.3-4.7 inch screen.

Sent from my Windows 7 Phone using Board Express
    12-28-2011 07:29 PM
    Yes. If it takes good notes. I don't think anything below 7 inches is a usable tablet. I would love the HD screen. I hope it comes to AT&T so I can go play with it.
    12-28-2011 07:31 PM
    I'd be cool to have in the WP lineup to have options, but I wouldn't be one of the customers, unless I got a good deal on it.
    12-28-2011 07:35 PM
    My wife encouraged me to wait for the Note when I returned my Titan instead of grabbing the Focus S...I figured I'd go ahead and get the S now, and when the Note drops, I'll remind her that she said it was okay to get it...that way I have two new toys. If I had waited, I would only have one...

See what I did there?...see, I'm not as dumb as I look--
    Duvi, threed61 and 1jaxstate1 like this.
    12-28-2011 07:46 PM
    My wife encouraged me to wait for the Note when I returned my Titan instead of grabbing the Focus S...I figured I'd go ahead and get the S now, and when the Note drops, I'll remind her that she said it was okay to get it...that way I have two new toys. If I had waited, I would only have one...

Lol... nice!
    12-28-2011 07:54 PM
    i think the titan is too big, lol
    12-28-2011 08:02 PM
    i think the titan is too big, lol
    twss
    12-28-2011 08:07 PM

That kind of logic only seems to work on wives when THEY wind up with two for the price of two, but good luck!
    12-28-2011 08:23 PM
    That kind of logic only seems to work on wives when THEY wind up with two for the price of two, but good luck!
    It took her a little bit, but I think she has finally come to terms with the fact that I have an addiction, and until she finds me a suitable 12-step, I will need to continue to feed my addiction, and she has no choice but to remain my enabler...

The vows said "better or worse, sickness and health", right?

Besides, she never reads these forums, she'll never know my plan... ;)
    12-28-2011 08:40 PM
    I agree
    12-28-2011 11:04 PM
    Would I buy a Note-sized phone? Nope. I waited years for mobiles not to be brick-sized monsters. Now they aren't, I intend to enjoy it!
    12-29-2011 02:48 AM
    I would consider it if it came in a higher resolution as well (come on, Apollo! :) ). Oddly, screen size isn't a big deal to me. I'd much rather have a good camera (or cameras) and a good screen.
    Duvi likes this.
    12-29-2011 02:01 PM
    I would consider it if it came in a higher resolution as well (come on, Apollo! :) ). Oddly, screen size isn't a big deal to me. I'd much rather have a good camera (or cameras) and a good screen.
    Agreed. It could be neat. But at a higher resolution.

Some people already complain about the current resolution on the Titan. And while it looks fine to me, I could see how 4.7" might be at the limit of where it looks fine.
    12-29-2011 02:29 PM
    I'd really have to see how the Note felt in my pocket and how problematic it was to use the keyboard. The Titan can stretch the hand pretty good, the Note could break it.
    12-29-2011 02:34 PM
    As stated above, only if they increased the screen res
    12-29-2011 02:39 PM
    Would I buy a Note-sized phone? Nope. I waited years for mobiles not to be brick-sized monsters. Now they aren't, I intend to enjoy it!
    Personally I think phones are too big. A 4.3" phone is borderline. 4.7" with room for buttons is a show stopper. I'm ready to step back to 3.5-3.7" at this point, to be honest. I can care less how thin it is. These huge phones are becoming awkward to handle for me, especially with a case on them (they aren't optional if you want to preserve optimal resale value, IMO).

I think that's the reason I've taken to using this device so much.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    12-29-2011 06:09 PM
    If it ran Win8 I definitely would get it. I think my TITAN is plenty big for WP7.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express
    12-29-2011 07:02 PM
    Well, being one of those individuals with larger than average/normal hands (I wear a size 17 ring), I loved the Titan because it was pretty much just right, and was pretty disappointed when I had to return it...

I carried the Dell Streak for a bit, but that was just an odd shaped phone compared to most others. Looking at phone-size.com, the Note is just a little bigger than the Titan, but way smaller than the Streak. I am actually looking forward to finding a phone that I can type on in portrait mode like I see other people doing...

Having WP on a phone the size of the Note would be exceptionally cool for us manly men...
    12-29-2011 08:10 PM
    Yes, yes I would.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express
    12-29-2011 11:20 PM
    I would(if It isn't made by Samsung or LG)!
    5.3,It's amazing!:)
    12-31-2011 12:34 AM
    Well, being one of those individuals with larger than average/normal hands (I wear a size 17 ring), I loved the Titan because it was pretty much just right, and was pretty disappointed when I had to return it...

I carried the Dell Streak for a bit, but that was just an odd shaped phone compared to most others. Looking at phone-size.com, the Note is just a little bigger than the Titan, but way smaller than the Streak. I am actually looking forward to finding a phone that I can type on in portrait mode like I see other people doing...

Having WP on a phone the size of the Note would be exceptionally cool for us manly men...
    You must be from Texas... lol.
    12-31-2011 11:53 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD