01-02-2012 01:59 PM
29 12
tools
    You have to hand it to Steve Jobs. He convinced an entire generation of Americans that peer pressure was ok when it came to choosing a smartphone.
    I consider myself generally anti-Apple (due to what I perceive to be their "we know better than you do" arrogance), but let's be fair here - most teenagers and young adults, in every generation, like to go with the crowd to fit in with their group. Apple didn't condition anyone; they just have the product that is considered cool by the masses right now.

One very encouraging thing for Windows Phone is that the platform may be perceived or starting to be perceived as what the trendsetters think is cool. History shows that when that is the case, there's a good chance mass popular acceptance will follow. Of course, Microsoft has to continue build upon what they already have and not sit still for that to possibly happen.
    12-31-2011 11:53 PM
    I can't wait until apple's fall from grace
    01-01-2012 08:57 AM
    I can't believe this is actually WPcentral haha. Whatever happen to all the enthusiastic folks? idk
    01-02-2012 11:44 AM
    I can't believe this is actually WPcentral haha. Whatever happen to all the enthusiastic folks? idk
    I feel WP peeps understand that WP may not be for every one, same as iOS or Android may not be for every one either.

If someone hates having to tinker w/ their device (rooting and widgets), then I usually won't recommend Android.
    01-02-2012 01:59 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD