01-09-2012 04:27 PM
208 ... 789
tools
    Live has always meant "online". XBox Online. Online Messenger. Online Photo Gallery. Online Mesh. Etc.

I guess that could work for a phone since they are always "online", but I'd rather it be used for products on the phone that utilize the internet.
    01-09-2012 03:31 PM
    How about DaveBlakeOS?
    I would buy that phone

BearOS (BrightEasyAestheticallyRightOS) :D

Dave would charge too much for the use of that name, but i wouldn't charge at all Winning Guy. :D
    There is a word for guys like you that go around giving there names up for free...hore...lol

Not really, we've been through this all before lol

Windows phone is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
    And we will go through it again if we want to. Besides I don't think your in danger of see a change any time soon.
    01-09-2012 03:38 PM
    I know Dave, but i've been called worse things. :D
    01-09-2012 03:40 PM
    There is a word for guys like you that go around giving there names up for free...hore...lol
    Or even worse...Google!
    01-09-2012 03:44 PM
    It's settled.

TheWeeBlakeOS
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    01-09-2012 03:49 PM
    01-09-2012 03:51 PM
    And we will go through it again if we want to. Besides I don't think your in danger of see a change any time soon.

Why do we want to though?

Why don't we talk about something interesting and new rather than going round and round in circles about a name change that is never going to happen.....ever?
    01-09-2012 03:52 PM
    Why do we want to though?

Why don't we talk about something interesting and new rather than going round and round in circles about a name change that is never going to happen.....ever?
    Because it's entertainment for some of us?

You really don't need to try to dictate what other people like to talk about. It will just make you grumpy.

Feel free to talk about the stuff that you want to talk about. There are a lot of threads you could make a positive contribution to.
    01-09-2012 04:27 PM
208 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD