It boggles my mind

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I hopped back to the Verizon discussion forums. Checked the Droid threads and there are TONS of threads of "This doesn't work..." "This is broken...", blah blah blah.

Yet, you look at WP devoted sites, 99% of the discussion are NOT about things that are out right broken, but how great it is and how to get more market share.

You'd think that people would start looking around and start realizing that Droid isn't everything that the marketers make it up to be. Oh that's right, for the most part, people are sheep...

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
So true. I'm a member of a couple of android forums from when I used a droid and the common theme is every new phone has serious problems. Makes me even happier to be on WP.

Sent from my Windows 7 Phone using Board Express

chasvs

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I came from BB where all we did was wait for an OS update tp make the device do what itvwas supposed to do out of the box. This thing works so darn well it's all I can do to hope and wait for more apps to make their way to WP! :D

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed the same thing. I am really tempted by the Galaxy Nexus, but looking through forums, there are so many problems with it that I think I'll stick with my Trophy for a little while longer. I have no complaints with it except that no one I know has a windows phone so when someone says "Check out this app!" I can't. I could probably find a similar app, but it isn't the same one.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Reading through any android forum makes me wonder how android has the most market share when all the top phones have so many problems.

Sent from my Windows 7 Phone using Board Express

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been on Android central and xda asking ?s about the Galaxy Note. So far so good. Most problems I see are people buying unlocked phones from overseas, and not getting the expected data results.