Faster way between texts and calling?

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
So even though I've been using Windows Phone for months now, I'm just now using it with cellular service. Today, I was texting someone while doing a thing you aren't supposed to do while driving (sorry) and I realized that I just needed to call the person. However, I had to go home, then to the group, then to the person, and then choose which call.

I know, I know, not a huge deal. At least the interface loaded buttery smoothly. However, I feel like this is a valid concern. If this is supposed to be such a people-centric phone, shouldn't there be a way to call people a lot quicker? What if I wanted to call someone that isn't in a group? I would have had to have dug through my 200+ contacts in the People Hub.

Maybe I'm just missing something. I sure hope so. Thanks!

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Just tap on the person's name at the top, it takes you straight to their contact info. Then tap call and you're done.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Just tap on the person's name at the top, it takes you straight to their contact info. Then tap call and you're done.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

yep. This is what I do when I decide that I need/want to call someone I'm texting with. Quick and easy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)