So my Twitter feed has pretty much turned into a Windows Phone RSS feed with a little dash of real-life friends, lol.

Besides following the inimitable @wpcentral (;) ), there are tons of sources of information available on Twitter. You have @WindowsPhone, @WinPhoneSupport, @SamsungMobile, @HTCUSA, on the corporate front. Then, you have people like @TheRomit, @BenThePCGuy, @BrandonLeblanc, etc. that'll talk about their normal life, but then will share little nuggets of news or insight that are pretty great.

As I'm typing this, I'm realizing just how creepy this sounds (and how creepy Twitter actually is), lol. Nevertheless, anyone have any more suggestions for me?
    cedarlog likes this.
    01-03-2012 05:01 PM
    WinningGuy is pretty nifty.

:)
    Judge_Daniel likes this.
    01-03-2012 05:37 PM
    Thanks. I've realized that Twitter is the great notification system. That is how I discover new WPCentral blogs as well as random blogs pertaining to WP by obscure people all the way to big sites, such as Engadget.
    01-03-2012 05:58 PM
    I follow @windowsphone, @wmpoweruser, @wp7expert, and @wpcentral.
    Judge_Daniel likes this.
    01-03-2012 06:08 PM
    @thurrott = Paul Thurrott from winsupersite.com . I believe he broke the HTC/Samsung/Nokia CES story.
    Judge_Daniel likes this.
    01-03-2012 11:34 PM
    Very nice.

Here are some more that I follow:
    @billcox - Sr. Director of Communications at Microsoft for the Windows Phone Division.
    @majornelson - He is more of an XBox person, but every once in a while he says something about Windows Phone.
    @justinangel - He was a rogue dev, but now he works for Nokia.
    01-04-2012 01:47 AM
    So my Twitter feed has pretty much turned into a Windows Phone RSS feed with a little dash of real-life friends, lol.

Besides following the inimitable @wpcentral (;) ), there are tons of sources of information available on Twitter. You have @WindowsPhone, @WinPhoneSupport, @SamsungMobile, @HTCUSA, on the corporate front. Then, you have people like @TheRomit, @BenThePCGuy, @BrandonLeblanc, etc. that'll talk about their normal life, but then will share little nuggets of news or insight that are pretty great.

As I'm typing this, I'm realizing just how creepy this sounds (and how creepy Twitter actually is), lol. Nevertheless, anyone have any more suggestions for me?
    Dis your imagio die and was it retired with full honors?
    01-04-2012 11:47 AM
    @wpcentral

I just added wmpoweruser, but will probably remove them... usually most (if not all) of the main stories that I care about are covered on WPC.
    01-04-2012 12:42 PM
    Dis your imagio die and was it retired with full honors?
    Yes. *tear* It had a resistive touchscreen and the layers merged, so the screen (the main input) wouldn't respond. I can still use it when I plug it into my laptop and use the app that lets me see and use the screen on my laptop's screen, but it is of no use, otherwise. I will forever miss the phone.

@wpcentral

I just added wmpoweruser, but will probably remove them... usually most (if not all) of the main stories that I care about are covered on WPC.
    Yeah, WMPU usually covers either the same stories as WPC (after WPC) or they post stories that are too sketch for WPC. I really like following the OEMs and people who work for them or MS, though. They usually have good tips and/or useful links to articles that I would've missed otherwise.
    Duvi likes this.
    01-04-2012 02:35 PM
    Yes. *tear* It had a resistive touchscreen and the layers merged, so the screen (the main input) wouldn't respond. I can still use it when I plug it into my laptop and use the app that lets me see and use the screen on my laptop's screen, but it is of no use, otherwise. I will forever miss the phone.

Yeah, WMPU usually covers either the same stories as WPC (after WPC) or they post stories that are too sketch for WPC. I really like following the OEMs and people who work for them or MS, though. They usually have good tips and/or useful links to articles that I would've missed otherwise.
    I agree Judge_Daniel. I follow all the Mobile Nations sites + BGR and Engadgetmobile which is enough for me. I usually have 100s of stories by the time I wake or get a chance to look at the feed.
    01-04-2012 03:01 PM
    windowsphone + Nokia + joebelfiore + billcox + brandonwatson + BenThePCGuy
    :lol:
    01-04-2012 11:07 PM
    None. I only do generic technology blogs because they'll copy from each other anyways. I don't like all the duplicate tweets that all link to the same source. If sites would do more editorials and less cross posts I'd subscribe to some of them. I'm losing faith in tech press these days.

Cnet had been improving though.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    01-05-2012 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD