Disappearing Keyboard Fix Starting To Rollout

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I think this will be a most welcome update. (OS 7.10.8107.79) :D

[Plaffo]

It solves a problem of the keyboard on the screen, preventing the keyboard disappearing while typing.

Resolves an issue with syncing Gmail.

It solves a problem of access to the location. After the upgrade, the function IO hub sends to Microsoft anonymous information contact the Wi-Fi access points and antennas for mobile phones in the vicinity, only if you have allowed access to and use of location information from part of the "I’m here."

Revocation of certificates issued by DigiCert Sdn Bhd to solve a problem of encryption.

Fixes a problem with the e-mail related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. When you reply to or forward an email, the original message is now included in the response.

Fixes an issue of notification of voicemail

(Changelog from WMPoweruser)

Vodafone-branded LG Optimus 7 has now recieved this update.

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
The tiles are too big...

Only really noticed the Keyboard thing on the Lumia the Omnia seemed more resistant. I guess this is a roll up of sorts as some of those fixes were already released or at least it was released to some.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I thought carriers could only skip every other update? If so, this one has to be released for US carriers I would guess. Someone with a better memory than me can clarify I'm sure...

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Wee Bear, I will be in UK (London in Feb, Edinburgh in April). Any way for me to get this update on at&-branded Focus S while in the UK if it has not rolled out here?

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I thought carriers could only skip every other update? If so, this one has to be released for US carriers I would guess. Someone with a better memory than me can clarify I'm sure...

Yes, that's what Microsoft said.

Carriers have already stopped more than one, though, so I don't think you can put much weight behind those words.

Justin.TV312

Banned
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Yes, that's what Microsoft said.

Carriers have already stopped more than one, though, so I don't think you can put much weight behind those words.

mind sharing which ones? Got the security update,the mango update, the internet sharing update,and this one is on the way. Troll!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Wee Bear, I will be in UK (London in Feb, Edinburgh in April). Any way for me to get this update on at&-branded Focus S while in the UK if it has not rolled out here?
Rocket_Girl, if you're able to unlock and unbrand your device, I believe it is possible... I could be wrong though, haven't done any of that in a while.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site

Hi Rocket_Girl, as duvi suggested I doubt you'll get the update no matter where you are unless you unbrand your phone.

I have taken note of your April date, and will wave to every plane heading for Edinburgh, so watch out for me! ;)

rabit1

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Now what will the haters say?

They will say this: "If not when you'd get the update"

According to Microsoft, not everyone will get the update and it is
up to carriers request or something..

I guess Microsoft doesn't think dissapearing keyboard is
important enough for us.

Someone should get fired at Microsoft.

Seems very stupid

Members online