Issues syncing work email via Outlook/Exchange - Error 85010001

donnydonny#WP

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

I'm trying to put my work email on my phone, but I seem to be getting some unresolvable error messages.

I've added the domain and server, but keep getting error code 85010001. If I turn off SSL, I then get error code 85030022. My company has a wireless certificate that I installed, but it doesn't seem like that's done anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
The first rule of Exchange is can you access the Outlook Web Access (OWA). This at least proves your server address and credentials are good and also that your company has enabled this functionality.

The OWA address is normally the same address you use for the server in the phone with \Exchange bit on the end.

Example https://mymail.mydomain.com/exchange

donnydonny#WP

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Toggling the English region didn't help. :(

I can log into OWA on my desktop computers and laptop. Did you want me to try logging into OWA from my phone?

I got the server address from the instructions on how to setup iPhones. We're using Exchange 2010 if that helps.

sallybin

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Outlook error 85010001 is a common error code occurred while synching Outlook emails. Sometimes while transferring Outlook emails users have to face errors which shows that Outlook PST file gets corrupted or damaged. To get rid of this situation you must have to repair damaged and corrupted Outlook. for this you can choose inbuilt pst repair tool. Scanpst.exe helps you to resolve the error simply. It repairs the file and allows you to synch Outlook data easily. PST repair Tool

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99