Vanishing Email

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I am using an HTC TITAN, AT&T stock.
I have 3 POP3 email accounts linked. Conversation is turned ON for each account.
So far I noticed twice that when I reply to an email the original email vanishes. I cannot find it anywhere on the phone. The email is still on the server.
Did I come across a bug or did I miss a setting?

Thanks.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
FIRST THINGS FIRST!!!

:D:D:D:D WELCOME TO WPCENTRAL!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

it might be a bug . try doing a soft reset and or hard reset.

i have groups and e-mails are still their . i click on the name and i see all the e-mails linked to that convo. even if i reply or what not.

also i think there is a MAX amount of e-mail your phone will actually keep. so if its one of your early e-mails it might just be gone from the phone ( but still on the server )

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
It vanishes completely?

With threaded conversations, I find that my old emails just end up being placed in the thread. So if I scroll through my email list I won't see my old email in the timeline of when I would have expected to have received it. But if I open up the most recent email from that conversation I'll get the whole thread of emails.

Maybe your email was just moved to that thread?

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
It vanishes completely?

With threaded conversations, I find that my old emails just end up being placed in the thread. So if I scroll through my email list I won't see my old email in the timeline of when I would have expected to have received it. But if I open up the most recent email from that conversation I'll get the whole thread of emails.

Maybe your email was just moved to that thread?
It vanishes from "All" mail. I can find it by searching for the sender's name. Currently I have only one mail from that sender. I do not have many emails in the Inbox and only 3 of them are threaded so it is easy to look for the missing one. Just it's not there.

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Have not seen this...mine appear in thread. Will keep an eye out, though.

Your reply should still appear in 'sent' folder...have you checked there? (settings...show folders...sent)

martin_strahilovski

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I am using an HTC TITAN, AT&T stock.
I have 3 POP3 email accounts linked. Conversation is turned ON for each account.
So far I noticed twice that when I reply to an email the original email vanishes. I cannot find it anywhere on the phone. The email is still on the server.
Did I come across a bug or did I miss a setting?

Thanks.
There is new update that is fixing the email issue. Just wait couple of days to roll out worldwide ;)

Windows Phone update history | Windows Phone 7

WP7 8107 update brings Automatic carrier time and 3G/Edge switch also | WMPoweruser

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre