Hey I'm in the US Eastern time zone. When I put my phone in auto it keeps jumping to Indiana time zone. Is this happening to anybody else?
    01-06-2012 03:55 AM
    Yes. I set it manually (even though Indiana time is Eastern..).
    01-06-2012 05:42 AM
    Hey I'm in the US Eastern time zone. When I put my phone in auto it keeps jumping to Indiana time zone. Is this happening to anybody else?
    My phone is doing this as well. I live in Western New York State (Eastern Time Zone), yet in auto mode it picks London, Dublin time. This is weird considering I bought my phone from At&T here in the states and not from a European store.
    02-22-2012 04:40 PM
    My phone is doing this as well. I live in Western New York State (Eastern Time Zone), yet in auto mode it picks London, Dublin time. This is weird considering I bought my phone from At&T here in the states and not from a European store.
    I have the same problem in Arizona I live on the border of Arizona, California and Nevada, and my phone jumps from Az time to pacific and back. I just set it to Az with no auto update and so far so good.
    02-22-2012 04:44 PM
    Make sure your time Zone is set up to the proper place on ALL your device ( phone + PC )

if your PC has a different time zone , every time you connect your phone to your PC , your phone will match whats on your PC.

Also Check ZUNE and make sure its set up to proper time zone!
    02-22-2012 05:10 PM
    Mine does the same thing. Sets to Indiana even though I am in WNY as well. I set it manually.
    02-22-2012 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD