Random Reboots

SleepyTheDon

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
What the **** is going on. I never received a random TXT MSG but the last 48hrs my Trophy has been rebooting its really getting on my nerves

Sent from my Trophy

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand the part about the random text message?
Probably referring to the SMS bug that crashes the Messaging Hub and causes a reboot. To which the only fix is a factory reset.

To the original poster, what have you tried to remedy the situation?

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand the part about the random text message?

I think the OP is referring to the text message bug that was reported on a few weeks ago. If you received a specific text, then your phone would lock up and upon restart, you would not be able to open your messaging hub.

I'm not certain what the problem could be. Maybe a short in the hardware. I would do a hard reset (reset phone to factory settings) and if that doesn't work, you will to replace it or deal with it, though it might get even worse over time.

vttym

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
What the **** is going on. I never received a random TXT MSG but the last 48hrs my Trophy has been rebooting its really getting on my nerves

Sent from my Trophy

I'll mention that my Trophy has just recently started doing this as well (today). Has reboot twice randomly today. Both times I was not actively using the phone - once was while a song was on pause and the Zune Player was in the foreground. The other time the lockscreen was active (but I was not using it, so the screen was off).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720