html5 youtube not working

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I just tried it ,

works 100% on my Samsung Focus rev1.4

click on vid and it opens up the media player and plays NO problem, seems to be HD as well :)

I dont get the point of doping it from space when it reaches maximum velocity after 3 secs..... but cool vid any ways I guess.. lol

papi7rx7

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Are you guys trying the mislares.com or the mislares.com/olimpiadas.php website?

Is it working for you guys?

I still can't get it to work on my samsung focus "S". I tried using it on mobile mode and desktop mode. Unless I am missing something or something I am not doing for it to play. still says to upgrade browser to html5...

There is also the mislares.com/pelciculas.php one that has justintv on it for videos and movies... that just freezes..... well, that might just be a whole different issue. that runs a google script for that...

So new with this phone and its already driving me nuts..... arrrrgg.....

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
The issue here is having IE9 set to display the Mobile version of websites.

Change it to Desktop (Under IE9 settings) and the video works.

papi7rx7

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I tried the mashable video above and couldnt get vid to come up on mobile or desktop mode. It kept re-directing me to a feed of other related news or whatever....

Starting to thing if this issue is only with the Samsung Focus "S".

On another related note. I was inspecting some of the other websites to see how they are coding their youtube videos...

Trying to figure out what they were doing I was mad and posted on FB

"Stupid youtube html5 bugs!!!!!

Guess what? My internet and phone line went out for the whole day!!!!
called phone company. They came this morning and couldnt figure out what the problem was..... later they fixed it saying that it was something in the line... the line was disrupted somewhere... They didnt elaborate of course.....

Not that YOUTUBE had something to do with it but got me wondering what happened. Super strange!!

papi7rx7

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Go it to work. Problem is that if you click on link it takes you to mobile version of the website. The link needs to be typed in so that its viewed on their regular page without being formatted. yeah, the vid works...

now I got to figure out why mislares.com vids dont work....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre