01-11-2012 09:41 AM
28 12
tools
    For reference, it turns out that the Google problem is related to the two-step security verification I enabled a long time ago. It required that I set up the device manually online with its own password.

I'm still satisfied with my Android choice, however, because picture messages now work just fine and also I can connect better with my friends who all have Android or iPhones.

I wasn't sold anything, I brought my phone back to the Verizon store and simply said I want to exchange this and then picked out my new phone.
    01-10-2012 06:06 PM
    For reference, it turns out that the Google problem is related to the two-step security verification I enabled a long time ago. It required that I set up the device manually online with its own password.

I'm still satisfied with my Android choice, however, because picture messages now work just fine and also I can connect better with my friends who all have Android or iPhones.

I wasn't sold anything, I brought my phone back to the Verizon store and simply said I want to exchange this and then picked out my new phone.
    Yup... exactly what I stated in my previous post. A lot of customers have enabled this and forget.

Enjoy your decision... personally, if it was gonna be between Android and iOS, I would have went the iOS route.
    01-10-2012 06:20 PM
    ...personally, if it was gonna be between Android and iOS, I would have went the iOS route.
    Same here.
    01-11-2012 09:41 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD