01-14-2012 02:38 PM
30 12
tools
    What I would do, since most if not all of them have return policies, is enthusiastically take the Android, come back in a few hours or the next day with poker face and tell them it's a POS and that you want to exchange it for the WP. The best way to open their eyes is to hit them where it hurts, their wallets. That way, they have another return under their belt and they have to do restocking on that Android device. :happy:
    01-13-2012 02:36 PM
    What I would do, since most if not all of them have return policies, is enthusiastically take the Android, come back in a few hours or the next day with poker face and tell them it's a POS and that you want to exchange it for the WP. The best way to open their eyes is to hit them where it hurts, their wallets. That way, they have another return under their belt and they have to do restocking on that Android device. :happy:
    I like this idea :) ....but do not like that its going to cost me $35 (restocking fee) to do it :(
    01-13-2012 03:20 PM
    I like this idea :) ....but do not like that its going to cost me $35 (restocking fee) to do it :(
    Ah, I didn't know they charged that big of a fee at the carrier stores. I exchanged my EVO 4G at BB and I don't think they charged a fee. If only we could get MS, to rebate us the $35... :lol:
    01-13-2012 07:14 PM
    I have a HTC Radar and iPod Touch 4G and a HTC myTouch 4G. I picked the HTC Radar up for $150 11 days old! I love the Radar soo much. I only carry the Radar and iPod Touch now. :) NEVER going back to Android!!!!
    Winterfang likes this.
    01-14-2012 02:27 PM
    Someone above made a post about a "network sami-agnostic combi-store;" for AT&T, at least, all the approved resellers are not allowed to sell nonAT&T phones (with contract discount... or at all, in many cases).
    01-14-2012 02:38 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD