Over on the Windows Phone UK Facebook page there is a sweepstakes for all UK residents :( to win what I believe to be an Xbox/Kinect bundle. I think for this sweepstakes, you have to do certain social media activities to earn points, which will give you a greater chance of winning. The link is: here.

Edit: TheWeeBear, would you mind changing the title to "Sweepstakes on Windows..."? I didn't proofread the title. :( I'll be sure to send you some cider. :P
    Last edited by TheWeeBear; 01-13-2012 at 06:58 AM.
    01-13-2012 04:57 AM
    You have to be a member of the IntoWP programme, and then earn enough points to enter. You can get points by liking the facebook page, tweeting about it etc. Or via the IntoWp app.

Usually, a like and a tweet is enough to unlock an entry. It's a pretty cool promotional thing.
    01-13-2012 06:51 AM
    You have to be a member of the IntoWP programme, and then earn enough points to enter. You can get points by liking the facebook page, tweeting about it etc. Or via the IntoWp app.

Usually, a like and a tweet is enough to unlock an entry. It's a pretty cool promotional thing.
    Interesting. I wonder how that would be responded to in the US.
    01-13-2012 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD