01-13-2012 01:38 PM
    Dang you're fast.
    01-13-2012 01:50 PM
    Great article thanks!
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    01-13-2012 01:51 PM
    Not at all Winning Guy. I just like spreading positive WP news. :D
    01-13-2012 01:51 PM
    I see a few Android fanboys came out in full force in the comments section.
    01-13-2012 01:58 PM
    I see a few Android fanboys came out in full force in the comments section.
    Naturally. It's a fairly tragic reality of a lot of tech sites at the moment. Engadget has gotten particularly bad of late, any time they post anything vaguely positive about Windows Phone it's jumped on an torn to bits in minutes.

It's a sad state of affairs when the only thing you have going on is slagging off something you don't like because you can. I wouldn't mind so much if there were reasoned arguments being presented; It might just be me, but I can't say that "WP SUKKKXXXXX" and similar comments constitute a valid point.
    01-13-2012 04:33 PM
    Engadget has gotten particularly bad of late, any time they post anything vaguely positive about Windows Phone it's jumped on an torn to bits in minutes.
    Engadget is a troll's playground. I actually like that Engadget has been positively spotlighting Windows Phone more and more but yes, the Fandroids always come out in full force to talk out of their as*es.
    mprice86 likes this.
    01-13-2012 05:03 PM
    Great article but even better is reading all the trolls on there. It just baffles me the childish behavior out there.
    01-13-2012 10:10 PM
    Engadget is a troll's playground. I actually like that Engadget has been positively spotlighting Windows Phone more and more but yes, the Fandroids always come out in full force to talk out of their as*es.
    Microsoft "windows" though the most popular pc/laptop OS it's reputation is very tarnished and honestly MS has done little to change that. so the mind set of many folks if it has the name "windows" on it it's preceded to be flawed. XBOX does really well because the name windows isn't on it. Zune would have done better is MS marked it right but never did and now they are thinking of just naming is Microsoft music.

Funny because in the Mobile world WP7.5 doesn't need antivirus where as Android and IOS does. the complete reverse of the way things are in the PC world. WP7.5 is starting to catch on people are starting to be more aware of it.With Nokia now starting to push out some rather nice devices that are getting much attention with HTC & SAMSUNG Pushing out well polished devices WP7.5 will have a very good 2012.
    01-14-2012 03:16 AM
    Funny because in the Mobile world WP7.5 doesn't need antivirus where as Android and IOS does.
    Since when does iOS need an antivirus? Or android for that matter (I know they are available on android, but they arent needed). Heck, Windows 7 barely needs anything (as long as you use basic common sense).
    01-14-2012 04:39 AM
    Good article with some funny comments.
    01-14-2012 06:06 AM
    ugh what a scum bag

graydiggy
    January 13, 2012 at 11:47pm

Customization, power of hardware and software, and being open source is why Android is better than WP7.

Your article is biased in every aspect and mostly made of personal oppinions and not true "facts". You seem to be no better than the "it just works" Apple fan boys and girls.

I appreciate the article and some of what is said, but overall, this article is crap. Until you can actually prove your words in this article, you will not get any credability.

Have you seen the The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket? That is currently the most powerfull phone avaliable in America right now, and soon will be outdated by another Android phone. WP7 will never be able to keep up.
    Good article though

Just seen there are a lot more comments like the above....losers :P
    01-14-2012 07:55 AM
    Funny because in the Mobile world WP7.5 doesn't need antivirus where as Android and IOS does. the complete reverse of the way things are in the PC world. WP7.5 is starting to catch on people are starting to be more aware of it.With Nokia now starting to push out some rather nice devices that are getting much attention with HTC & SAMSUNG Pushing out well polished devices WP7.5 will have a very good 2012.
    Slightly off-topic, but on Thursday CNET had an article discussing how much Microsoft's security on its software has improved in the last 10 years:

"Microsoft security - you've come a long way, baby"

I think Microsoft's focus on keeping its products secure from viruses and anti-spyware will prove beneficial with Windows Phone OS as mobile OS use continues to grow worldwide.
    01-14-2012 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD