Hey can someone on here start our own petition to get T-Mobile to get some better WP7 phones I mean really! I don't want to have to switch carriers just to get the phone I want ( witch is the Lumia 900).
    01-13-2012 06:14 PM
    your not gona get the Nokia 900 its exclusive to AT&T ... thats that story.... np petition will get you that phone on any other carrier.... even if 1 billion people sing.

and they have the other NOKIA'S witch are better then any other WP (aside from titan 2 and the 900 ) so you really have nothing to complain about..

http://www.windowscentral.com/window...okia-lumia-710

at lease you have a WP .. canada doesn't even have any right now. ( on all 3 main carriers)
    01-13-2012 07:36 PM
    your not gona get the Nokia 900 its exclusive to AT&T ... thats that story.... np petition will get you that phone on any other carrier.... even if 1 billion people sing.

and they have the other NOKIA'S witch are better then any other WP (aside from titan 2 and the 900 ) so you really have nothing to complain about..

at lease you have a WP .. canada doesn't even have any right now. ( on all 3 main carriers)
    Canada is getting the Lumia 800 which will not go t T-Mobile, it does not support 1700mhz
    01-13-2012 07:55 PM
    At least T-Mobile got some second gen devices.
    01-13-2012 08:37 PM

It is only exclusive for a period of time, sort of how the 710 is "exclusive" to tmo at first. I think the 900 will come to other carriers, it will just be months from when it launches on at&t
    01-13-2012 08:40 PM
    It is only exclusive for a period of time, sort of how the 710 is "exclusive" to tmo at first. I think the 900 will come to other carriers, it will just be months from when it launches on at&t
    Buy that time the 900 will not be that hot because the Apollo devices will be coming out in the fall... the 900 in March that leaves 5-6 months. it would have been nice if Nokia had a few other high end devices to spread around. Though what may happen is that T-MO get the Titan while AT&T gets to keep both the Titian and TitianII who knows at this point. I'm just not really keen on switching to AT&T at this point I haven't seen or read anything from anyone that would sway me to say yes to them.
    01-13-2012 08:47 PM
    by the time is comes to others , you wont want it any mroe lol... bigger badder things comming
    01-15-2012 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD