View Poll Results: Do you keep your phone in a case?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it was expensive so I'll protect it

34 49.28%
  • No way! My phOne shows of its sexy curves

35 50.72%
01-26-2012 09:51 PM
31 12
tools
    I have cases, usually cheap ones, but rarely use them unless I know I'm going somewhere where it might come in handy (e.g. out walking so I want extra protection).

The only time I've been forced to buy a case (well, a vinyl skin) is with my iPhone 4. Not because it wasn't tough enough - because the back was so shiny it kept sliding off of things!

One thing that annoys me a bit - it's great that Nokia gave away a case with the Lumia 800. But why why why did they make it so that the ONLY bit it doesn't cover - the silver strip on the back - is the only bit on the whole phone that actually scratches easily? I swear you could make marks on it with your eyelashes, it's that prone to marking!
    01-19-2012 06:22 AM
    I hate screen protectors and putting a case on a 4.7" phone is pushing it, for size.
    01-19-2012 09:52 AM
    I've got a Case-Mate case on my Trophy because it came with the phone (eBay). I like the case as it's not bulky at all, though it doesn't really give much protection for the screen, but it's better than nothing.
    01-19-2012 10:07 AM
    I am using the standard case that came with the Lumia 800. On the WP7 phones I had before I never used a case, primarily because I didn't want to buy one. If there hadn't been one with the Lumia I wouldn't have bought one for it, either. I am still undecided if I am to keep the case or not. It fits very nicely, but to me it looks like it allows more dust to settle in. Also, the phone obviously looks nicer without. But for now I am sticking with the case.
    01-26-2012 12:52 PM
    dont like to hide the beauty of my phone
    01-26-2012 08:09 PM
    Too much fear in the culture...

I don't worry about getting a scratch on my phone: I'm careful, but no case nor screen protector. Then again, I also don't use antivirus software nor get vaccinations either. ;)

I also don't recommend any of this reckless behavior. :blush:
    01-26-2012 09:51 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD